GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Reports that polar ice has GROWN and the earth is GREENER than usual, I see this locally. No doubt chopping down the rainforests is bad, but meanwhile other plants are spreading and growing elsewhere.
Show you link... As a whole we've lost more ice and glaciers than anything. This also includes earth locked glaciers and high altitude sources of ice, not just the 'Ice Caps' and Antarctic shelf.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...-28-trillion-tons-of-ice-since-the-mid-1990s/

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Look at how quickly mother nature kicks our asses. Louisiana in particular, those folks won't move and they never learn. When it's man vs wild, the planet will always win.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I gave you a like but I see some potential differences. We are increasing the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. What overall affect it's having on our temperatures is debatable. But there's no denying that the earth has gone through ice ages and hotter weather in the past that weren't affected by mankind. Only history will tell the truth and none of us alive today will get an answer as to whether mankind actually did cause climate change.

https://archive.epa.gov/climatechange/kids/basics/past.html
No, we know now.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Dunno how we can recognize the heat island effect building cities have, and then write off the idea the shit we spew from these cities has no effect.
It certainly has an affect locally. The nighttime temperatures don't get nearly as low as they did several years ago due to the heat island affect. All pavement and buildings.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
It certainly has an affect locally. The nighttime temperatures don't get nearly as low as they did several years ago due to the heat island affect. All pavement and buildings.
This also has a shown affect on air movement and moisture distribution though.. which can create issues for those further inland. You change the rainfall for someone else down the airstream. It's all interconnected to a degree, and the larger we ramp up the scale the large those changes move and the greater the momentum behind them.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We're due for another ice age. Some say overdue. I love the heat. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Climate change = Earth doing it's regular thing.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
@zrickety
Have you seen the ice core samples that have been taken? We are cutting down more forest and creating more pollution than ever.
At some point something will give..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210305-210506_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210305-210506_Chrome.jpg
    552.7 KB · Views: 100

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
We're due for another ice age. Some say overdue. I love the heat. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Climate change = Earth doing it's regular thing.
Yes.. the earth naturally changes.. We're talking Man-made Climate change though.. Which unless the earth wanted to toss us a loop, we're recording and tracking as happening faster than seen before with current analysis of past weather and climate.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
'Climate change' is another scamdemic, on top of scamdemic, perpetrated by more imaginary 'experts' including a little girl that skips school.

Look at how quickly mother nature kicks our asses. Louisiana in particular, those folks won't move and they never learn. When it's man vs wild, the planet will always win.

Once again, he’s defeating himself.

You can’t make this shit up