GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
FAKE NEWS. They've been saying the planet is doomed in 10 years, for about 40 years. Earth's climate is cyclical on an enormous scale, and the planet is a closed system. Overall temp has changed about 1 degree in 100 years. We are not affecting the change they say.
See... This also a problem for a lot of people. These models are based on static formulas.. We almost always enact changes for the better, thus making the model invalid right off the bat. They are warnings that if we don't start cleaning up after ourselves, shit can go Shiney and Chrome real quick.
1614998742336.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'Climate change' is another scamdemic, on top of scamdemic, perpetrated by more imaginary 'experts' including a little girl that skips school.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FAKE NEWS. They've been saying the planet is doomed in 10 years, for about 40 years. Earth's climate is cyclical on an enormous scale, and the planet is a closed system. Overall temp has changed about 1 degree in 100 years. We are not affecting the change they say.
This is how you construct a really good lie. Use a fact, misrepresent that fact, and then draw a simplistic conclusion that's a complete lie.

Reactions: WAP

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
'Climate change' is another scamdemic, on top scamdemic, perpetrated by more imaginary 'experts' including a little girl that skips school.
So you're saying if you lock yourself in the mainly sealed garrage with a small enough CC motor running, the exhaust gasses won't build up over a long enough time to knock you off this mortal coil?

The earth isn't closed loop, but damn close enough. The Idea that we can continue to spew more and more of anything into the atmosphere without causing a change is the real Scam in my opinion.

Speaking of MN and climate change, they're having issues with those 10,000 lakes and all the road salt they've been using for the past couple decades.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This is how you construct a really good lie. Use a fact, misrepresent that fact, and then draw a simplistic conclusion that's a complete lie.
Exactly how they push the climate change hoax.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So you're saying if you lock yourself in the mainly sealed garrage with a small enough CC motor running, the exhaust gasses won't build up over a long enough time to knock you off this mortal coil?

The earth isn't closed loop, but damn close enough. The Idea that we can continue to spew more and more of anything into the atmosphere without causing a change is the real Scam in my opinion.

Speaking of MN and climate change, they're having issues with those 10,000 lakes and all the road salt they've been using for the past couple decades.
You can have concentrated effects in certain areas, but only by pulling those resources from other areas. As a whole the planet remains unchanged.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I have a thing where I don’t feel cold. I don’t even own pants. Just shorts. No jackets either.

about 5 or 7 years ago it was -12f. First time I said “shit it’s cold”

but for some reason I’m fine in the cold. I’m also fine in hot desert temps too

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Conservatives- let's terraform Mars.

Also conservatives- climate change isn't real.

Seriously, stupidity is killing conservatism.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Our lakes are unhealthy.

The zebra muscles and lawn phosphates will kill them off long before the salts do.

thank god Biden’s folks are telling Polymet to pound sand.