GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Transformers, yes. G. I. Joe's haven't been really made recently. My position did let me get to go to San Diego Comic Con as an exhibitor for a few years running, which was awesome.
Damn that’s cool!

I have the storm shadow and snake eyes ASICS sneakers.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Transformers, yes. G. I. Joe's haven't been really made recently. My position did let me get to go to San Diego Comic Con as an exhibitor for a few years running, which was awesome.
Thats awesome.

Hasbro has recently started up a new line of GI Joes figures. They've been hard to get depending on the figure.

I picked up Snake Eyes on an Amazon pre order.

snake.JPG

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Thats awesome.

Hasbro has recently started up a new line of GI Joes figures. They've been hard to get depending on the figure.

I picked up Snake Eyes on an Amazon pre order.

View attachment 204401

Yeah those are more recent. I left the company in 2019 after being there for almost 6 years, and I don't think I saw any GI Joe's come out in that timeframe outside of a few limited convention sets.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I love them. I have a ton of sneakers. I even have the optimus prime pumas!

I had a ton of sneakers. Kind of fell out of the hobby years ago when my daughter was born. Can't be dropping $250 on fresh kicks when you got diapers and formula to buy. Now that she's grown a bit, all my disposal cash usually just goes into the GTI lol.

I think the last pair of sneakers I bought was the Ultraboost x Game of Thrones White Walkers
adidas_x_Game_of_Thrones_White_Walker_Ultraboost_Shoes_White_EE3708.jpg

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Yeah those are more recent. I left the company in 2019 after being there for almost 6 years, and I don't think I saw any GI Joe's come out in that timeframe outside of a few limited convention sets.

They've been knocking it out of the park with their recent releases. Their Transformers Siege line has been the best since the G1 line back in 84. I've waited 35 years for a cartoon accurate Jetfire. I was able to get one in 2019 with the Siege Jetfire.

jetfire.JPG

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I used to be into sneakers too. I sold just about all of them. I still have a couple pairs of Jordan 6's and one pair of the 3's.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I had a ton of sneakers. Kind of fell out of the hobby years ago when my daughter was born. Can't be dropping $250 on fresh kicks when you got diapers and formula to buy. Now that she's grown a bit, all my disposal cash usually just goes into the GTI lol.

I think the last pair of sneakers I bought was the Ultraboost x Game of Thrones White WalkersView attachment 204407
I had the targarian (spelling?) and lanistet ones myself!

edit. Lanister*