GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Meanwhile, 'woke' Hasbro is renaming the Mr. Potato Head line into just Potato Head so they can be 'gender neutral.'
Newsflash, none of us would be here if our parents didn't have specific genders.
View attachment 204381

Are you suggesting that my niece doesnā€™t exist because her ā€œfatherā€ is transgendered?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
It is a shame that males and females (although, really just males) can no longer exist on the gender spectrum. Not that i see anything like this in real life, just in hyperpolitical/marketing land.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
You cant be held accountable as the baby daddy
If you's no longer a man
*points finger at forehead*

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Here's a black dentist...she looks pretty happy. Probably going to make a lot more money than me. Is she oppressed??
@Keehs360 I'm confused, I though there was systemic racism, how did she get through?
View attachment 204376
Wait, because there are successful black people, it means the war on drugs wasn't systemically focused on POC? Banks and employers don't discriminate because some black people get hired?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Youā€™re doing that thing where u cherry pick facts and twist them. Again

the fraud in Florida comes by way of the republicans. They donā€™t allow most convicts who have served their time the ability to vote. The people of Florida voted and the vast majority agreed that this practice had to be banned. And guess what? Guess what the governor decided to do?

Florida is a fucking blue state forced red! Period. And youā€™re a fucking dick pulling bitch for trying to do that word twist bullshit of yours.

youā€™re idea of voter fraud = that orange bitch losing! And he lost fair and square. Even though he and his base cheated and tried as best they could they still lost

u know why?

because they fucking sucked so god damn hard it got everyone out of the chair and got them to fucking vote!
I think he's taking his liberties with your words because you're conflating disenfranchisement with fraud. Both are bad, but the Republicans participated in the unfortunately legal practice of minority disenfranchisement on a grand scale. No one committed fraud on any significant scale.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I think he's taking his liberties with your words because you're conflating disenfranchisement with fraud. Both are bad, but the Republicans participated in the unfortunately legal practice of minority disenfranchisement on a grand scale. No one committed fraud on any significant scale.
Iā€™m guessing youā€™ve never lived in Florida then.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
"Fraud" is taking the straight-shot freeway, "disenfranchisement" is taking the side streets and back roads.

They both lead to the same place: Oppressionville.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Here's a black dentist...she looks pretty happy. Probably going to make a lot more money than me. Is she oppressed??
@Keehs360 I'm confused, I though there was systemic racism, how did she get through?
View attachment 204376

I'm not hungry right now, therefore children can't be starving in Africa.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Meanwhile, 'woke' Hasbro is renaming the Mr. Potato Head line into just Potato Head so they can be 'gender neutral.'
Newsflash, none of us would be here if our parents didn't have specific genders.
View attachment 204381

Spreading completely wrong information again. The entire brand, which encompasses multiple toys, is being renamed "Potato Head". The individual toys are still going to be called Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head. No gender neutral potatoes at all.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
View attachment 204381

Never been ignorant on race, just saying it's dumb to focus on it. How do we have all the Oprahs, LeBrons and Beyonces? They got to where they were by TALENT, not skin color.
Zricktey= it's Dumb to focus on race, let's focus on toys genitalia instead.šŸ¤Ŗ