GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Never been ignorant on race, just saying it's dumb to focus on it. How do we have all the Oprahs, LeBrons and Beyonces? They got to where they were by TALENT, not skin color.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I can’t even have a serious conversation about anything factual with u. Not when you still think a fair and legal election didn’t happen. It’s not only a waste of time but why would I want to frustrate myself in the process?

get educated on the subject yourself. It’ll grow some merit at least. Now if u don’t want to educate yourself, stay as is then.
Get educated? LOLOL
You tell me there's rampant voter fraud in Florida but the 2020 election was legit? GTFOH you are a walking contradiction.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Never been ignorant on race, just saying it's dumb to focus on it. How do we have all the Oprahs, LeBrons and Beyonces? They got to where they were by TALENT, not skin color.
Dumb to focus = ignorance considering it needs to be focused on. You just want to resist meaningful change.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It’s a fucking toy. That can snap on a tie as easily as it can snap on a dress. Calm your tits
This aggression will not stand, man!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Dumb to focus = ignorance considering it needs to be focused on. You just want to resist meaningful change.
I do my part for change...I am sorely outnumbered. While we're on the subject, there are some shitty white people too. Ever heard of trailer trash? Where is their white privilege? Stereotypes abound, skin color is for the simple minded.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1614290126882.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Get educated? LOLOL
You tell me there's rampant voter fraud in Florida but the 2020 election was legit? GTFOH you are a walking contradiction.
You’re doing that thing where u cherry pick facts and twist them. Again

the fraud in Florida comes by way of the republicans. They don’t allow most convicts who have served their time the ability to vote. The people of Florida voted and the vast majority agreed that this practice had to be banned. And guess what? Guess what the governor decided to do?

Florida is a fucking blue state forced red! Period. And you’re a fucking dick pulling bitch for trying to do that word twist bullshit of yours.

you’re idea of voter fraud = that orange bitch losing! And he lost fair and square. Even though he and his base cheated and tried as best they could they still lost

u know why?

because they fucking sucked so god damn hard it got everyone out of the chair and got them to fucking vote!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I do my part for change...I am sorely outnumbered. While we're on the subject, there are some shitty white people too. Ever heard of trailer trash? Where is their white privilege? Stereotypes abound, skin color is for the simple minded.
The fact that u even use that term to describe white people is fucked up. U think it’s ok because you’re white too?

and wtf is wrong with living in a trailer?!? If I were single and wanting to stack as much as I can in my savings I wouldn’t be above living in a trailer for a few years!