GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1614288236977.png

Cough @jimlloyd40 cough @zrickety

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I love that I can always count on seeing something on the front page of reddit then 2 hours later Keehs reposting it here :ROFLMAO: 😂

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Silence and forced smiles? You mean like all of us stuck in the never-ending lockdown? I never owned slaves, none of the blacks I know were slaves. We went to the same school, worked at the same Burger King. Even went to the same college. So tell me again what did I gain at their expense???

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1614288729727.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Here's a black dentist...she looks pretty happy. Probably going to make a lot more money than me. Is she oppressed??
@Keehs360 I'm confused, I though there was systemic racism, how did she get through?
1614288880796.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
While I certainly agree that our country has systemic issues with racism (particularly when it comes to selective enforcement of laws by police and courts), these are the sort of narratives that reinforce the idea that you are, in fact, racist as well. You and many others seem stuck on the idea that average white Americans somehow benefit from the pain experienced by people of color and that white people should suffer in return. No doubt there was racism where Jim grew up that he just wasn't aware of, but why imply he was somehow better off for it? It's not a zero sum game, we all benefit when we have equal rights and access to opportunity. Stating otherwise inadvertently reinforces the views of the far right by telling them that they do benefit by excluding you and only increases their resistance to changing the status quo.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Silence and forced smiles? You mean like all of us stuck in the never-ending lockdown? I never owned slaves, none of the blacks I know were slaves. We went to the same school, worked at the same Burger King. Even went to the same college. So tell me again what did I gain at their expense???
Mmmhmmm

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
While I certainly agree that our country has systemic issues with racism (particularly when it comes to selective enforcement of laws by police and courts), these are the sort of narratives that reinforce the idea that you are, in fact, racist as well. You and many others seem stuck on the idea that average white Americans somehow benefit from the pain experienced by people of color and that white people should suffer in return. No doubt there was racism where Jim grew up that he just wasn't aware of, but why imply he was somehow better off for it? It's not a zero sum game, we all benefit when we have equal rights and access to opportunity. Stating otherwise inadvertently reinforces the views of the far right by telling them that they do benefit by excluding you and only increases their resistance to changing the status quo.
I guess I’m racist 🤷🏽‍♂️

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You’re not receptive enough for any kinds of conversation about racism in America. At all. You’re still sucking Q’s dick ffs
Way to dodge the conversation.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Meanwhile, 'woke' Hasbro is renaming the Mr. Potato Head line into just Potato Head so they can be 'gender neutral.'
Newsflash, none of us would be here if our parents didn't have specific genders.
1614289685945.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
From the horse's mouth.
Just so I can stay on script and on brand. What races am I supposed to hate?

am I supposed to hate all of them except brown? Or am I like uncle ruckus?

do I just do the ignorant thing like u or should I take the Jim approach?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Way to dodge the conversation.
I can’t even have a serious conversation about anything factual with u. Not when you still think a fair and legal election didn’t happen. It’s not only a waste of time but why would I want to frustrate myself in the process?

get educated on the subject yourself. It’ll grow some merit at least. Now if u don’t want to educate yourself, stay as is then.