GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Uglybastard like 10 posts in a row!

Take that @Strange Mud

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I'm gonna take a page out of Zrick's conspiracy playbook and give y'all a hot take.

Ted Cruz purposefully got caught going on vacation (on a commericial airline, mind you) while his constituents froze in order to draw people's ire away from him and his buddies attempting to illegally overthrow a valid election just last month.

Classic media manipulation.
worth reading again
But...how did he cause the storms?:unsure:
once you get the chip that comes free with your vaccine you also can control weather
Coca-Cola #whistleblower shares training video that says 'try to be less white.' Does Keehs work for Coca-Cola???
View attachment 203820
View attachment 203819
read later this is prob fake news, however they're right
I'm not but I'm also not going to argue about it because it's impossible to convince you otherwise. I know what I am and so do the people who actually know me and that's the only thing that matters.
I've mentioned b4 except for once with immigrants I don't believe Jim is racist.
That’s not funny
yes it was
you're conflating "men" with male and "women" with female. male/female is genotype. men/women is phenotype.
reported for "conflating"
View attachment 203845View attachment 203846
behold. The Luther. Beef bubba burger. American yellow cheese. Bacon. And two Krispy Kreme donuts

#noMAYOhere
I like burgers but that's too much
This is true, and playing the piggy in a stick house, our power outages happen as a result of downed local distribution lines. Since we moved to the more boujie side of things, our lines from the substation to home are all subterranean. We’ve had only a couple outages in 4yrs and they were back up within an hour. Not saying it can’t happen, just less likely.... but who knows, maybe our windmills will freeze??!?! 🤪

Thankfully our infrastructure is better equipped to handle cold events than Texas, and understandably so. So I don’t see what happened there occurring here. If it does, we’ll get the plumbing winterized quick, toss on some layers, and go hang at my parent’s place that can run off grid if needed.

To my understanding, Texas happened because their infrastructure was not able to function that far below freezing. The natural gas was there to use. It’s the power going down from low temps that crippled the ability to distribute it (pumping/switching stations), and to make use of it (furnaces etc).

We have two fireplaces in the house; gas on main level, wood burning in basement. Our issue is the ability to distribute the heat throughout the remainder of the house. A generator could keep the HVAC fan turning.

You seem to be more well versed in emergency planning, so if you have any “what abouts” I’m all ears.
a small gennie is a huge improvement, before you go whole house just understand running cost and logistics if it's not propane. You can PM me for more info but big ones are expensive to run.
I remember seeing an Asian girl on TV at a Trump rally. Each time Trump would say "China virus" or "Kung flu" and the crowd would start cheering...she had the most awkward look on her face.
pixilated?

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
If Cruz gets the nomination and runs in 2024 he will be weak for sure.

Given another 6 years of demographic changes and him being a weak cuck, he will not win easily.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I was gonna buy a C8 too but my accountant said it wouldn’t be practical. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I was going to look at a C7 but Mrs Mud said "you're not spending 50K on a car!"
....eat it

Who wants a mayo dab?
if that what you kids are calling it these days?
That’s a stupid reason! That’s not even a reason!

what goes on in her marriage is none of your business. Instead you were ok voting for a mother fucker who payed hush money to a bunch of women?!?

gtfo
I agree with bolded part
Problem is. Facts are facts
not always (aka selected facts/info)
Uglybastard like 10 posts in a row!

Take that @Strange Mud
worth reading again.

great job over the wknd folks.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Because I didn't respect a woman who stay married to the President when he was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office by a pig like Monica Lewinski.

How's that?

That’s a stupid reason! That’s not even a reason!

what goes on in her marriage is none of your business. Instead you were ok voting for a mother fucker who payed hush money to a bunch of women?!?

gtfo

1614015720623.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
But have you seen the women? Trump obviously has better taste. 🤣🤣

Damn.

Racist, homophobic, AND sexist! Can you name a better trio?!? 😂😂