GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
The economy moves slowly. There is a lag. For the majority of it he was benefitting from Obama.
I laughed the other day when I saw this headline, ‘get ready for the Biden boom.’ Seems logical that progress would be made easily on the tail end of a pandemic. It’s not really up to a single guy.

Still waiting for the Ted Cruz lift bucket photo op where he’s got a hard hat on restoring power to millions of residents in a single swipe.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I laughed the other day when I saw this headline, ‘get ready for the Biden boom.’ Seems logical that progress would be made easily on the tail end of a pandemic. It’s not really up to a single guy.

Still waiting for the Ted Cruz lift bucket photo op where he’s got a hard hat on restoring power to millions of residents in a single swipe.
He’ll get re-elected. I’ve been to Texas and lived there a while. The whole state is at the mercy of the dumbest people in the state. That place is backwards as fuck.

bro I can’t decide which is worse. Texas or Florida.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Yes unemployment was at an all time low. Was that because of Obama or Trump? Idk depends who you ask it seems.

Unemployment.PNG

https://www.bls.gov/charts/employment-situation/civilian-unemployment-rate.htm

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Idk what @jimlloyd40 is using to determine the health of the economy. GDP? Unemployment?

1613970900536.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
26746 to 26275.

Less than 500 posts from surpassing what did you do to your mmmmkay7 today.

It shall be done, despite multi-quote sandbagger @Strange Mud doing his best to...you know, sandbag us.
noted and ignored....

:) but smilied
We in the UK & Europe, who also have temps down to -23C & lower, are confused here...:unsure:

The reason is that we are trying to figure out how the biggest state (in the main group) which has loads of gas & oil, & is known for being the "Lone Star state", & "can do it all bigger & better & go it alone"......Has ended up in a situation where the power grid collapses thus forcing the whole infrastructure into a cascade failure, with vast amounts of the population of the state unable to get clean drinking water, electricity, heat, lighting, & with shops, running out of food, etc, etc...

Usually this occurs in "third world" countries with bad investment in infrastructure, corrupt Governments, greedy corporations, etc... are you saying this is you???

One item of interest on the news reports from your networks was that apparently the power companies charge more for the electricity when there is high demand, & less when there is low demand...this in reference to some woman whose electric bill was about $3,000...

Really????...😲

You see over here in the UK Thatcher privatised the utilities companies & we have numerous companies that you can buy your electricity, gas, phone, internet, etc. from. But the prices NEVER alter due to season or demand & in fact you can buy a fixed unit price on 5yr contracts.

Sounds like the USA really has gone for "extreme capitalism.".....
Don't poke the bear
Your ass betta call SOOOOMEBOOOOODY!
Ghostbusters?
Like 1lt is a cube of 10cm x 10cm x 10cm & that 1lt of pure water at 0C is 1kg in weight?..... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
mtx makes sense and if elected I will make the change
I already have a savings account at the spank bank. How are Poundtown's rates?
what are you saving for?
We took a vacation to Niagara Falls a long time ago. I knew that Canada used the metric system. But for whatever reason, when thinking about driving over there it had not occurred to me that the speed limit signs would be in kph. I just hadn’t given it any thought. I was so confused for a just a moment when I saw the first 100 speed limit sign.
😳😔
Have you ever driven a place where they drive on the other side? Merging is difficult. fwiw the thing that really messed me up was the traffic circle (rotary) that I went around the wrong way. That was exciting
I'll just post this.....;)

"one rule to rule them all"...

View attachment 203791
reported because default orientation is mtx
YYYYMMDD master race.
yes.....along with Asian method of putting last name first. Most important thing first!

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Interesting article.

https://www.theguardian.com/science...-to-do-complex-mental-tasks-research-suggests

“Individuals or brains that struggle to process and plan complex action sequences may be more drawn to extreme ideologies, or authoritarian ideologies that simplify the world,” she said.

Participants who are prone to dogmatism – stuck in their ways and relatively resistant to credible evidence – actually have a problem with processing evidence even at a perceptual level, the authors found.

“It’s fascinating, because conservatism is almost a synonym for caution,” she said. “We’re seeing that – at the very basic neuropsychological level – individuals who are politically conservative … simply treat every stimuli that they encounter with caution.”