GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I'm gonna take a page out of Zrick's conspiracy playbook and give y'all a hot take.

Ted Cruz purposefully got caught going on vacation (on a commericial airline, mind you) while his constituents froze in order to draw people's ire away from him and his buddies attempting to illegally overthrow a valid election just last month.

Classic media manipulation.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
What's up, what-the-fuckers, what-the-fuckniks...
Have you heard the episode with Stacey Abrams? WOW! She is amazing!

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Have you heard the episode with Stacey Abrams? WOW! She is amazing!
He interviewed her??? Queuing it up now.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
My buddy's car in Austin. Their water is shut down right now. They have a bunch of snow to melt though. Food is scarce too.

ice.jpg

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
He interviewed her??? Queuing it up now.
Yeah. Her talking about the steps that an authoritarian dictator takes in order to gain ultimate power was 100% dead on. Pay attention to the date that it was recorded. It was as if she had stolen Drumpf's playbook.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Coca-Cola #whistleblower shares training video that says 'try to be less white.' Does Keehs work for Coca-Cola???
1613775344703.png

1613775331268.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You don’t agree with this?
I don't see skin color. I see character.
There are people of every hue that fall into those categories, those attitudes are not monopolized by white people.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I don't see skin color. I see character.
There are people of every hue that fall into those categories, those attitudes are not monopolized by white people.
For the sake of many’s ancestors. Ones who weren’t gone too long ago that even had the chance to take pics in color. Who did see color. U should consider seeing it

the I don’t see color crowd uses that phrase to excuse their bullshit.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm literally on a conf call with one guy in texas as I'm writing this and he's telling me he's still using his generator. Right now, not 35 minutes ago when you said tx is back 100%
The grid is 100% back up now, but lines are still down all over Texas due to damage.

They must have gotten all those windmills unfrozen.