GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
For some strange reason, I double dipped on Cyberpunk 2077 (actually I have double dipped on all of CDPRs games except Throne Breaker...I have a kick ass Geralt/Witcher 3 postage stamp from Poland if anyone wants to see it). I wasn't sure I would dig it and I was a BestBuy one night with a random gift card in hand and said what the hell and got it for my PS4 Pro. Started playing it and really was getting in to which made me regret not getting it on PC. Found it on sale last night for like $40 for PC so I snagged it up...I wish I never would have wasted my gift card on the PS4 version. I am rocking an i7-7700K OC'd 5.0 GHz and an RTX 2070 and my performance has been pretty good so far...not trying to push the ray tracing or anything too crazy like that, but yeah, another solid one from CDPR.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Managed to grab a ps5 off amazon last night. Don't even have anything I want to play right now, just know I'll need a ps5 eventually so with as difficult as they are to find I started looking early. Auto refresh plus ftw.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
I'm not going to replace my Xbox until the end of the year probably. No reason to.
Hopefully they will be plentiful by then.

I picked up Farcry 5. Nver played a single Farcry game nor did I know anything about it.
But I say it was on sale for $15 so I figured I'd check it out since I was looking for something new.
Only played it for an hour or so but so far it seems pretty good...
I see that they have a 6th one coming out pretty soon though,

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Managed to grab a ps5 off amazon last night. Don't even have anything I want to play right now, just know I'll need a ps5 eventually so with as difficult as they are to find I started looking early. Auto refresh plus ftw.
We got lucky and snagged one from Best Buy the last week of January. One kid's playing Godfall, the other Demon's Souls, and I have a copy of Spider Man: Miles Morales waiting in the wings...

GTI-G

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not going to replace my Xbox until the end of the year probably. No reason to.
Hopefully they will be plentiful by then.

I picked up Farcry 5. Nver played a single Farcry game nor did I know anything about it.
But I say it was on sale for $15 so I figured I'd check it out since I was looking for something new.
Only played it for an hour or so but so far it seems pretty good...
I see that they have a 6th one coming out pretty soon though,

Always enjoyed the Farcry series. Didn’t get 5 yet, but I’ll have to pick it up at that price.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
We got lucky and snagged one from Best Buy the last week of January. One kid's playing Godfall, the other Demon's Souls, and I have a copy of Spider Man: Miles Morales waiting in the wings...
I still need to play DLC from the last Spider Man lol

I'm hoping Returnal ends up being a good game. That's probably the biggest reason I picked up a ps5 right now. Not much we really know about it, but I really like the Housemarque developer. Still 2 and a half months before that comes out though.

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 Golf TSI
Always enjoyed the Farcry series. Didn’t get 5 yet, but I’ll have to pick it up at that price.
This game is so much fun on coop. I played through it with a buddy and whenever we started slowing down or getting a bit tired, we'd switch it up and just go hunt instead of fighting. They also have user created maps and games too which can also spice it up a bit.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Played the shit out of some Returnal this weekend. So far I've got the first 4 bosses down. It's amazing and I'm addicted.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Played the shit out of some Returnal this weekend. So far I've got the first 4 bosses down. It's amazing and I'm addicted.
How the heck did you manage to score a PS5?!? I have been keeping an eye out for one for the wife for months and I seem to have the crappiest timing.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Playing this rn. It's ok.

Vesta Turan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Volkswagen GTI S
I am currently addicted to BL3

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
How the heck did you manage to score a PS5?!? I have been keeping an eye out for one for the wife for months and I seem to have the crappiest timing.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...age-mo/hgeljhfekpckiiplhkigfehkdpldcggm?hl=en

I used that app and kept my PC running while I slept. I had it set up to refresh the page every 10 seconds on best buy, target, and amazon. On like the third night of running it amazon got stock at 3am, it woke my ass up, I scored one, and went back to bed.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Nice! I have been getting in to Dark Souls 3 myself. Never played it when it first came out.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Nice! I've only seen the first boss once...and he kicked my ass! I'm still learning all the nuances of the gameplay...