GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
On the note of environmentally friendly, I’ve been paneling my kids’ “hide out” under the staircase in the basement with beetle kill pine.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Wife has the Alltrack and her Mini. I have the GTI and the Tacoma. I’ve been very tempted over the last year to pick up a Honda Zoomer/Ruckus... but a Cub 50/70 would be amazing.
I have seen rucks with a 2 stroke swap and they are pretty bad ass. A minarelli 2 stroke is the best for your speed needs. You wouldn't believe the aftermarket parts for these things. I have a 1992 yamaha jog that I did a watercooled conversion. Uses a prius electric water pump and a Honda cr80 radiator and a liquid cooled head. Has over range variator and doesn't move until its spinning 11,500. Stays in the power band and is a whoot. Have slayed a cbr600 from light to light.

I guess if you just want to cruise a ruck is a good choice. But it aint fast without mixed gas. Heres the front break set up im working on. The stock drums aren't ment to slow the bike down from 80mph.
Believe it or not they have some great scooter races overseas. For some reason in America its laughed at.

Attachments

• 20210123_172902.jpg
    20210123_172902.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 89

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
And even zero % interest with great credit.
No, the only way you get 0% interest is by buying from a manufacturer incentive. For VW I would have had to give up 3000 in mfg incentives to get the 0% loan.

I have perfect credit, you couldn't have better.

The best rate you can get without discarding cash incentives is about 2%

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Almost all manufacturers were offering ridiculous 0% loans during the initial wtf is going on part of the SCAMdemic last spring.

Like 72 months at 0%.

Some of that has washed up by now but some manufacturers are constantly thirsty.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No, the only way you get 0% interest is by buying from a manufacturer incentive. For VW I would have had to give up 3000 in mfg incentives to get the 0% loan.

I have perfect credit, you couldn't have better.

The best rate you can get without discarding cash incentives is about 2%
There weren't any cash incentives when I bought mine.
Plus I was talking about cars in general.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Where did you get that "understanding"? The voices in your head?
Research it and come back. They are huge and costly with a limited lifespan.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I have seen rucks with a 2 stroke swap and they are pretty bad ass. A minarelli 2 stroke is the best for your speed needs. You wouldn't believe the aftermarket parts for these things. I have a 1992 yamaha jog that I did a watercooled conversion. Uses a prius electric water pump and a Honda cr80 radiator and a liquid cooled head. Has over range variator and doesn't move until its spinning 11,500. Stays in the power band and is a whoot. Have slayed a cbr600 from light to light.

I guess if you just want to cruise a ruck is a good choice. But it aint fast without mixed gas. Heres the front break set up im working on. The stock drums aren't ment to slow the bike down from 80mph.
Believe it or not they have some great scooter races overseas. For some reason in America its laughed at.

Remember I lived in Japan for three years, I’ve seen some amazing scoots.

While there I made my XR50 a 125, and put plates on it. Would cruise at 90kmh all day, wasn’t the most comfortable thing at that speed though. Now I’m waiting to get some time ahead to build out the TB 88 race head kit and Yoshi MJN22 I have in the garage.