GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
do you ever speed?

I do and am one who won't really bitch if I get a ticket for it. I am thinking we agree

Mud

Read the very next sentence in the quoted text.

I am usually within the 10mph buffer, or with flow of traffic.

haven’t even been pulled over in 20yrs.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And seriously, what’s up with Biden and this speaking in full sentences shit? It’s hard to follow what he’s saying with all that grammar and syntax. It’s almost like he’s trying to effectively convey a message, in English. After 5 years of listening to the 3rd grade level speech patterns of Trump, and flights of thought, it's weird to hear coherent speech and thoughts coming from the leader of the free world.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
And seriously, what’s up with Biden and this speaking in full sentences shit? It’s hard to follow what he’s saying with all that grammar and syntax. It’s almost like he’s trying to effectively convey a message, in English. After 5 years of listening to the 3rd grade level speech patterns of Trump, and flights of thought, it's weird to hear coherent speech and thoughts coming from the leader of the free world.
Sad.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Covfefe

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Look at Zrick. He is the average, stereotypical Trump supporter. He doesn't believe the vaccine is a good thing, and overall doesn't believe Covid is a real threat.

If your entire base believes that, why would you bother creating a vaccine rollout plan?
Not all trump supporters are that dense

though I do get where you’re getting at.