torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'd be willing to bet 100% that Ted Cruz knows what the Paris Climate Agreement is, why it's called that, what it's about, and this is just pandering to his base. His base is the same people that loved the Affordable Care Act, but loathed Obamacare. When you're trying to appeal to morons, you have to sound like a moron.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
People in Seattle fucking riot for less dude 😂
We get 3 continuous months of rain per year and we calm. Anywhere else in the US gets this rain? Riots. People be shouting at the sky, summoning shamans to do dry dances, the works.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Ok boomer

I'll repeat...I am "Generation X" as born after 1964.....

But if being over 40 makes me "old" on this forum then I'm fine with that...as am way fitter & heathier than many 20yr olds.......mind you I always have been..

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I'd be willing to bet 100% that Ted Cruz knows what the Paris Climate Agreement is, why it's called that, what it's about, and this is just pandering to his base. His base is the same people that loved the Affordable Care Act, but loathed Obamacare. When you're trying to appeal to morons, you have to sound like a moron.
I'd take that bet. He can't possibly be that stupid. Just spreading more misinformation and lies.

Also, the irony of "defending" Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania when he was one of the loudest voices in calling their election process fraudulent.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

But if being over 40 makes me "old" on this forum then I'm fine with that...as am way fitter & heathier than many 20yr olds.......mind you I always have been..

Ok boomer

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Oh no they're coming after our APR tunes

How about buying some of the German tunes (ABT/MTM) or even Revo (UK)??...many of them have to met the condition that they don't affect the cars rated pollution levels from the factory.....or maybe APR will have to up their game???

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Once you've been 'Ok boomer'd, all you can do is accept it. Arguing that you're not an actual boomer is like someone acting like a Karen arguing that their name isn't actually Karen, it's Melissa. It's not a literal thing, it's an attitude; a state of mind.

cb1111

Keehs is pro-Biden but anti environment protection? that's wild.
Why is that so odd? This is that weird belief that you have to be for, or against, everything a candidate stands for.

There is no reason why somebody can't agree with one policy and disagree with another. There are lots of people (probably close to those 74 million) that agreed with some of Trump's policies but thought he was an ass and there are lots of people that agree with some of Biden's policies but may not like him.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
As do I, but I still obey the laws I don’t agree with. If I don’t I am prepared to actually deal with the consequences of my actions without bitching.

Issue is the vast majority, in some circles, who don’t agree with a law and therefore act as though it doesn’t apply to them. They are the same that cry foul when the big arm of the law smacks them upside the head.
do you ever speed?

I do and am one who won't really bitch if I get a ticket for it. I am thinking we agree

Mud

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted

OK Boomer...

#poorimpulsecontrol

#missingsarcasm

edit: I'm 60