GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Checkmate. Uh no what?
😂

1611108655659.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
He tried to act like my buddy too. He knew where I worked so he'd show up randomly and kind of check on me. I drove the mk4 in my avatar at the time and the cop used to drive a mk4 gti too, so he'd pull me over and start asking me if I've done anything new to my car, and then ask to search it. Strangely, he also showed me a bunch of spots to hide weed. Fuck that guy.
What happened to illegal searche? I thought they needed probable cause.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Depends...
1611108894818.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Don’t quote mlk. He wanted equality for blacks. And he didn’t like being quoted by white people, according to his wife coretta Scott king

y’all love quoting him when it’s convenient yet don’t agree with BLM protests.
He wouldn't agree with BLM protests when looting is involved either.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Pamela Anderson pushing for Julian Assange pardon...he should get one.
She turned scary though.
1611109186656.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Who doesn’t trust the national guard?
They ousted a dozen or so. Worries of 'extremists' hiding among them.
I'm here to tell you, those 65,000 troops are not there to stop a handful of Trump supporters...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
They ousted a dozen or so. Worries of 'extremists' hiding among them.
I'm here to tell you, those 65,000 troops are not there to stop a handful of Trump supporters...

TWO were tossed for links to extremist movements. One outed by family, the other by his own unit.

the remainder were pulled for unrelated things found during the screen. My money is on unreported domestic abuse/violence charges.... that Brady Bill fucks a ton of folks.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
TWO were tossed for links to extremist movements. One outed by family, the other by his own unit.

the remainder were pulled for unrelated things found during the screen. My money is on unreported domestic abuse/violence charges.... that Brady Bill fucks a ton of folks.
Snitches get stitches!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The future of the free world is in the hands of Dementia Joe...who said we're not catering to disabilities?
1611110104141.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don't think the aid Biden promised to prioritize to women and minorities is anything other than him having the backs of the people who pushed him over the top.

Trump destroyed Biden with white voters, so no reason for Biden's team to go out of their way to immediately appease that group.

We pretty sensitive as a people, anything seeming to work against us is met with immediate fury. This is entitlement. The idea that no one should be first, unless it's me.
Something working against us doesn't elicit entitlement it is a lack of equality and justice. Just like the hundreds of years of injustice that did and continues to happen to blacks, Hispanics etc. I don't think they felt entitlement when something worked against them. Entitlement is thinking you're owed something just because.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1611110218083.png