GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I had a cop harass me for a couple years after he arrested me for a little weed. He'd see my car and go out of his way to make sure he could pull me over and search my car. There was one time I was delivering pizzas and he was about 150 feet ahead of me driving in the same direction. I took a left turn and got off that road. When he saw me turn he did a u-turn and chased me down so he could search my car. That was like the 4th or 5th time that dude had searched my car. I got searched every freaking time time he saw me driving around. "I'm just concerned about you, weed is a gateway drug." Fuck you officer.
Fuck the police.

cb1111

We were talking about structural racism against black people, women, and Asians.

You want to extend that to individuals in a neighborhood.

Again, white males have never faced structural racism in business in the US over their skin color.
No, you said "There's hasn't been a single white person in the US that has faced hurdes opening or keeping a business running due to their skin color." and I responded to that. There are plenty of examples of businesses being burned and owners killed (and probably raped) because they had a different ethnicity from that of the neighborhood.

Are minorities often unfairly targeted and treated badly by institutions? Of course, but that is not what you said.

The problem is that racism is racism. There isn't anything like "justifiable racism - because I was target unfairly by XYZ, that means that I am justified in targeting XYZ"

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
We won't go back to the moon because its a colossal waste of money, we went, nothing is there except dust and rock and the giant alien base on the dark side. Nice thread title, Jay pretty quite last night. Guess I'm the real winner from our spare

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
BS was the cops could tell his faith while he was driving. He wasn't Orthodox or if he was he wasn't observing it that night

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Fuck the police.
He tried to act like my buddy too. He knew where I worked so he'd show up randomly and kind of check on me. I drove the mk4 in my avatar at the time and the cop used to drive a mk4 gti too, so he'd pull me over and start asking me if I've done anything new to my car, and then ask to search it. Strangely, he also showed me a bunch of spots to hide weed. Fuck that guy.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
BS was the cops could tell his faith while he was driving. He wasn't Orthodox or if he was he wasn't observing it that night
I see people with religious bumper stickers all the time.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
He tried to act like my buddy too. He knew where I worked so he'd show up randomly and kind of check on me. I drove the mk4 in my avatar at the time and the cop used to drive a mk4 gti too, so he'd pull me over and start asking me if I've done anything new to my car, and then ask to search it. Strangely, he also showed me a bunch of spots to hide weed. Fuck that guy.
And you consented to search?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No, you said "There's hasn't been a single white person in the US that has faced hurdes opening or keeping a business running due to their skin color." and I responded to that. There are plenty of examples of businesses being burned and owners killed (and probably raped) because they had a different ethnicity from that of the neighborhood.

Are minorities often unfairly targeted and treated badly by institutions? Of course, but that is not what you said.

The problem is that racism is racism. There isn't anything like "justifiable racism - because I was target unfairly by XYZ, that means that I am justified in targeting XYZ"
My comment was made about our discussion of systemic barriers for women and poc. You're stretching because you want to be right.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
We won't go back to the moon because its a colossal waste of money, we went, nothing is there except dust and rock and the giant alien base on the dark side. Nice thread title, Jay pretty quite last night. Guess I'm the real winner from our spare
Was busy refinishing a table with my girlfriend rather than argue with idiot strangers online 👍

You won buddy good job, gold star for you

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I see people with religious bumper stickers all the time.
I see dead people.

I admit to not knowing if he had a Jew bumper sticker but I doubt it. In fact the only one I ever really saw promoting Judaism was a Menorah someone had made for their roof rack. Normally it's ________ Baptist Church or the Fish one. You are reading too much into story.

White guy says he is being profiled people around him call BS

EDIT: looks at your location and I'm sure you have more religious (and trump) stickers in FL ;)

Last edited:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
And you consented to search?
The final time he pulled me over I said no and I was immediately threatened with a k9. They're going to do a search one way or another no matter what you say. Especially when you're only a 19 year old kid that doesn't really know how to handle that kind of situation. There's nothing you can do. You can't just say no and drive away. If it's that type of cop they're going to do what they want with you or you're going to be in even bigger trouble. They will lie to you about what your rights are too, and not everybody knows what they are.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The final time he pulled me over I said no and I was immediately threatened with a k9. They're going to do a search one way or another no matter what you say. Especially when you're only a 19 year old kid that doesn't really know how to handle that kind of situation. There's nothing you can do. You can't just say no and drive away. If it's that type of cop they're going to do what they want with you or you're going to be in even bigger trouble. They will lie to you about what your rights are too, and not everybody knows what they are.
And worse, after getting the k9, they'll plant weed in your car.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
And worse, after getting the k9, they'll plant weed in your car.
I don't trust the dogs either. They could easily be trained to give a false signal. I figured if I let them call the dogs my car was still going to end up searched. I was in the middle of delivering pizzas and I was already behind. I didn't have that time to waste so I said fine just search it.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Yep, same happened to me when I was younger. I told the cop I don't consent to a search and his reply to me was that he'll put on the report that he saw me toss a beer can out the window and search it anyways. There's nothing you can do in that situation. That was when it was still illegal in IL to film police. I didn't have anything with me and just didn't say anything after that, he was going to do what he wanted and that was that.