GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Lmao alright guys I need to ask anyone with dick pics for profile pics to change them

20210119_094102.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1611073111333.png

cb1111

That's horseshit. You had to change from white male, religious persecution, and systemic racism, to arrive at your conclusion.

Thanks for proving my point.
You are full of crap and to say "you prove my point" actually proves nothing.

I'll counter by saying that your response proves my point.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You are full of crap and to say "you prove my point" actually proves nothing.

I'll counter by saying that your response proves my point.
So you're claiming Jewish people are Caucasian, were discriminated against due to color, not their religion, and other white males people faced structural discrimination based on their skin color?

Prove it. Show me where banks or the government discriminated against white men due to skin color.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
srsly on topic. One bar I used to hang at was truly integrated on the verge of the hood but one of the few I know where it really was a mix of people. One time were discussing racism/profiling when this older white due claimed he was getting pulled over cause he was Jewish. It got kinda quiet as the rest of us all thought "yeah, that wasn't what we were talking about.......and BS"

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
srsly on topic. One bar I used to hang at was truly integrated on the verge of the hood but one of the few I know where it really was a mix of people. One time were discussing racism/profiling when this older white due claimed he was getting pulled over cause he was Jewish. It got kinda quiet as the rest of us all thought "yeah, that wasn't what we were talking about.......and BS"
Why is it BS? You don't think there are anti Semites on police departments still today?

cb1111

So you're claiming Jewish people are Caucasian, were discriminated against due to color, not their religion, and other white males people faced structural discrimination based on their skin color?

Prove it. Show me where banks or the government discriminated against white men due to skin color.
That wasn't your statement. You said that no white person EVER had problems with their business based on their ethnicity.

Oh, and you can't be caucasian and Jewish?

That was an ignorant and ridiculous statement.

I'm done with this stupidity. A few of you that are so against racism are showing just how racist you are.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That wasn't your statement. You said that no white person EVER had problems with their business based on their ethnicity.

That was an ignorant and ridiculous statement.
We were talking about structural racism against black people, women, and Asians.

You want to extend that to individuals in a neighborhood.

Again, white males have never faced structural racism in business in the US over their skin color.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I had a cop harass me for a couple years after he arrested me for a little weed. He'd see my car and go out of his way to make sure he could pull me over and search my car. There was one time I was delivering pizzas and he was about 150 feet ahead of me driving in the same direction. I took a left turn and got off that road. When he saw me turn he did a u-turn and chased me down so he could search my car. That was like the 4th or 5th time that dude had searched my car. I got searched every freaking time time he saw me driving around. "I'm just concerned about you, weed is a gateway drug." Fuck you officer.