GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Remember when that PA postal worker lied about being told to tamper with mail in ballots? Totally deep state antics. Classic Hillary.

cb1111

leveling the playing field for disenfranchised groups is not exactly catering.
It depends on how you level the playing field.

Back in the 70's, fresh out of high school, I took the Foreign Service exam just for grins. No studying, no prep, no nothing.

I missed the cut-off by a couple of points (I was very surprised that I did that well) and a few weeks later I got a letter that said "while you didn't pass the test, we're going to assume that you did pass because you belong to a protected category"

Rather than saying "we'll give you a pass", we need to focus on raising the educational opportunities in underserved communities to make it a level field early on.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That is an absolute horseshit statement. Try any of the white owned (or better yet, white Jewish) owned business is places like Harlem in the 60's and 70's.

If you're going to make a statement, then do it right.
That's horseshit. You had to change from white male, religious persecution, and systemic racism, to arrive at your conclusion.

Thanks for proving my point.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Off today with some pretty gnarly neck/shoulder pain. Plenty of time to shitpost.

My experience watching TV shows on the matter, which makes me an expert btw, has my diagnosis being Lupis. It's always lupis.

You are clearly not watching any House. It’s never lupus, except that one time it was lupus.