GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I mean. After the government did nothing after a bunch of racist white people destroyed a fuck ton of black owned businesses in Oklahoma in a single night. Why not.
Like the BLM riots haven't destroyed a lot of white owned businesses?

Biden should have said that those minorities wouldn't be excluded like they have in the past. And not made it sound like white owned businesses weren't included.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Like the BLM riots haven't destroyed a lot of whore owned businesses?

Biden should have said that those minorities wouldn't be excluded like they have in the past. And not made it sound like white owned businesses weren't included.
Yes, can't believe they burned down the WHORE HOUSES!!!

seriously though, why would you excluded a specific group?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You don't think there are hardworking white people that have never had a silver spoon? If racism isn't good for one why is good for the other?
Creating some good division there Joe
There's hasn't been a single white person in the US that has faced hurdes opening or keeping a business running due to their skin color.

Sorry, that's just the reality.

And do you have a link to Biden's program?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Fire works differently now?
I didn’t see black people kill white business owners. Nor did black people take to the skies and dropped bombs on the white business. Pretty sure white people didn’t get raped and murdered too. Stfu they’re not the same and you’re a dumb fuck

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
There's hasn't been a single white person in the US that has faced hurdes opening or keeping a business running due to their skin color.

Sorry, that's just the reality.

And do you have a link to Biden's program?
No, just read it on the news some place. I'm all for equality but this seems unfair.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No, just read it on the news some place. I'm all for equality but this seems unfair.
"Just read it someplace".

I'd probably try to figure out exactly what the Biden plan is before crying, but that's just me.