GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The point I was making was that just like in 2016 when a lot of people voted against Hillary so did lots of people who voted against Trump. In other words we didn't have great choices in either election. And if you don't get that then you don't understand.
And my point is, voting for a clown that knows nothing about government, foreign policy, justice system, etc.... is like letting a clown that knows nothing about medicine perform surgery on you.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We're still waiting for the audit data, the kraken, hunters laptop, and the declassified data, zrickety.

I'm starting to think they're not real, like Trump's tremendous beautiful perfect health care plan.
Hey if I was FBI this information would be on billboards across the country.
I'm only a mild mannered civilian...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Damn missed all day yesterday. Golf R clutch jobs are such a bitch. That transfer case is a pita. Can do clutches in gtis is about 3 hours. Took nearly 6 for that one yesterday. I skimmed but didn't really read. I miss anything good?
I turned into a dragon 🐉

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And my point is, voting for a clown that knows nothing about government, foreign policy, justice system, etc.... is like letting a clown that knows nothing about medicine perform surgery on you.
I understand your point. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because I thought he was an expert on those things.
I voted against Hillary. And knowing about those things doesn't guarantee a president will excel at them.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I turned into a dragon 🐉
Nice, how is it?
I understand your point. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because I thought he was an expert on those things.
I voted against Hillary. And knowing about those things doesn't guarantee a president will excel at them.
A vote for trump is a vote for trump. Doesn't matter the reason. If you didn't like trump either you should have done a write in vote. Stop making excuses for why you voted for that scumbag.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nice, how is it?

A vote for trump is a vote for trump. Doesn't matter the reason. If you didn't like trump either you should have done a write in vote. Stop making excuses for why you voted for that scumbag.
I've also said that I just shouldn't have voted. There wasn't anyone worthy of a write in vote which is a waste of time anyway because they have no chance. And an explanation for whom I voted for is not an excuse. It's a fact period. I'm not making excuses for Trump.

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
You might have got him if you would have promised to fly in Chicago deep dish pizza.
Don't knock it, I might have gone along to help for that offer!

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
I've never had the Chicago version but Jay sure makes it sound good. What's your opinion?
Some are certainly better than others, but I agree wholeheartedly, very good!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I've also said that I just shouldn't have voted. There wasn't anyone worthy of a write in vote which is a waste of time anyway because they have no chance. And an explanation for whom I voted for is not an excuse. It's a fact period. I'm not making excuses for Trump.
Fair enough. Honestly I think I'm going to stop voting. I don't care anymore, it's all rigged. The fact that biden got put up over bernie makes me know the whole thing is a scam. I don't want to play anymore

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
While I'm hesitant to jump into the political conversation, I actually liked a lot of what Mayor Pete had to say. Seems like a very intelligent individual, although I knew he unfortunately had no shot at the nomination due to being out as gay. I don't agree about the general election being rigged, and will always participate in elections, but the parties do put their fingers on the scales in primaries to impact what choices we have in the general elections.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Fair enough. Honestly I think I'm going to stop voting. I don't care anymore, it's all rigged. The fact that biden got put up over bernie makes me know the whole thing is a scam. I don't want to play anymore
I'm at the point where I don't care anymore either. And there's little hope that things will change.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That was bullshit for sure man. Things were looking super diverse too