GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Femoral roddings are fun, but messy. Every hit of the slap hammer sends bone marrow and blood splattering all over the OR room. Other than full on trauma, easily the messiest surgery, even with the massive drapes we'd use to try to catch the mess.
Yikes! Glad I was under for it...

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Yawn, basic dudes that list phone holders as mods and aren't willing to try mayo on a grilled cheese.
In my time on Audi forums, especially when its a new model, the number of dudes on the forum with phone holder mods is insane. They go into every thread about real mods and cast all kinds of doubt.

over on the B9 S5 audiworld it is popular to spend $1600 on an ABT piggyback instead of getting a JB4 because it's "safer"

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I’m gonna guess here. A few out breaks here and there but we won’t see a repeat of the aggression we saw last week. No shots will be fired. A few folks will get arrested though.

what do u think?
Half of Congress?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
In my time on Audi forums, especially when its a new model, the number of dudes on the forum with phone holder mods is insane. They go into every thread about real mods and cast all kinds of doubt.

over on the B9 S5 audiworld it is popular to spend $1600 on an ABT piggyback instead of getting a JB4 because it's "safer"

Don’t get me started with the Tacoma people. 😂

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We're still waiting for the audit data, the kraken, hunters laptop, and the declassified data, zrickety.

I'm starting to think they're not real, like Trump's tremendous beautiful perfect health care plan.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1610896504586.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Sometimes people get the full effects of the paralytic but the put you to sleep part of the anesthesia wears off. People end up awake while undergoing their surgery but they can't move or speak. Wacky.
Pretty rare and there VS spike. So as long as anesthesia isn't on tinder ignoring the patient, it's pretty apparent.