GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Who here has been to a KFC buffet? I mean come on, you can't beat that.
Edit- Canandaigua NY used to bring out the rotisserie chicken and biscuits to your table...the good old days.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No, you're generation will die off and we'll be able to finally fix our health care system and catch up up to every other western country.
Your generation will die off also. And maybe it will revert to how it was. Who knows? It's all stupid speculation.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Your generation will die off also. And maybe it will revert to how it was. Who knows? It's all stupid speculation.

All generations will die off and progress will continue. It's just amazing the backslide your generation has caused.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Imagine zrick fucking correcting your spelling. Him of all people. Now I’m gonna have to get my shit proof read. 😂
I'm smarter than I let on...always sandbag.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I know nothing about it. It it gonna compete with the raptor and bronco?
It won't jump like the Raptor, but it will eat the Bronco's lunch.
There is that new Ram truck which is everything the Raptor wishes it could be.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Trump is catalyst for insurrection and unsettling the contentious calm in US.

China, and others, want to sow further doubt to ride the train of weakening the US.

I get a robo call today with patriotic Chinese state music and voice telling me that the US is crumbling, and democracy is a failing dream.

why they chose me, I don’t know, but was interesting.

if Trump and his fucktards wouldn’t have been doing their level best to crumble our democracy, foreign actors wouldn’t be jumping in for a ride.
Wish you would have recorded that call.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
49CC2DE8-C3A7-4E97-9C71-5DF34B107C6E.jpeg
600+ hp Audi s4. Cat delete. Super charger swap. Custom headers. Meth injection. Got to see it today at the shop Bitch still has ac radio and cup holders. That 3.0 is pretty stout and real Quattro is to die for. He didn’t have the fancy rear sport lsd thing.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Trump is catalyst for insurrection and unsettling the contentious calm in US.

China, and others, want to sow further doubt to ride the train of weakening the US.

I get a robo call today with patriotic Chinese state music and voice telling me that the US is crumbling, and democracy is a failing dream.

why they chose me, I don’t know, but was interesting.

if Trump and his fucktards wouldn’t have been doing their level best to crumble our democracy, foreign actors wouldn’t be jumping in for a ride.
LOLOL the communists know their audience.