GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
The republican party has known for 25 years that they were unlikely to win a fair election again, and they've been acting accordingly since then. Voter suppression, massive gerrymandering, and trump was a fluke. The gop didn't want trump and boy are they going to pay for it now.

It's not just a twitter ban, all of evolved culture is going to blacklist "conservatives"

Good riddance.
Imagine that. All u gotta do is serve the people. 🤷🏽‍♂️

there’s a saying where I’m from. The streets never forget.

and to add on to the gerrymandering, that really is out of control.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No, it's an attempt to create an alternative reality.
Mission accomplished!
1610765817474.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That too dude. U always heard how a new president inherits his predecessors mess? Biden really will be inheriting a burning house
Biden going to the big house

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Well certainly for his die hard supporters as witnessed at the Capitol building but I don't get how China contacted you or has anything to do with Trump.

Trump is catalyst for insurrection and unsettling the contentious calm in US.

China, and others, want to sow further doubt to ride the train of weakening the US.

I get a robo call today with patriotic Chinese state music and voice telling me that the US is crumbling, and democracy is a failing dream.

why they chose me, I don’t know, but was interesting.

if Trump and his fucktards wouldn’t have been doing their level best to crumble our democracy, foreign actors wouldn’t be jumping in for a ride.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
No irony there. Keehs360 can say "white dude" in a derogatory way and if I said the same thing about another race I would be called a racist.
There's a double standard that exists.
Yet only one of us has made broad generalizations about a race of people. And it wasn’t me. Cops aren’t a race.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Student loan debt is at 1.6 trillion $ in the US currently. And it's not all backed by the government. A large portion is private loan debt and you expect those companies to just eat the debt. Good luck for anyone trying to get a student loan in the future.
I hear gender studies in Pakistan pays well...

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Trump is catalyst for insurrection and unsettling the contentious calm in US.

China, and others, want to sow further doubt to ride the train of weakening the US.

I get a robo call today with patriotic Chinese state music and voice telling me that the US is crumbling, and democracy is a failing dream.

why they chose me, I don’t know, but was interesting.

if Trump was his fucktards wouldn’t have been doing their level best to crumble our democracy, foreign actors wouldn’t be jumping in for a ride.
Looks like trumps buddies in China want more insurrection