GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Holy hell man. When my oldest came out of daycare, it was a windfall.
I felt this in my bones dude

my mother in law moved if for like 10 months. This was long ago. And she stayed with the kids. Man what a financial break that was!

Damn dude imagine being a young single parent. That’s fucked

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Why do you lean towards neo-conservatism? I think Lee Atwater knows, but I wonder if you do?

And I make the distinction between conservatism, neoconservative, and Trumpism, which you voted for TWICE.
I don't lean towards neo conservatism. No idea where you got that from. And it would be "who" you voted for twice not "which" .

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't lean towards neo conservatism. No idea where you got that from. And it would be "who" you voted for twice not "which" .
If I said Trump, it would be who. I said trumpism, in which case, I was correct.

Unless you voted for Eisenhower, you've been voting for neoconservatism every time you've voted republican since the lasts 60's.

And trumpism is a virulent strain of neoconservatism, that you did vote for twice.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It helps the problem though doesn’t it?!
Student loan debt is at 1.6 trillion $ in the US currently. And it's not all backed by the government. A large portion is private loan debt and you expect those companies to just eat the debt. Good luck for anyone trying to get a student loan in the future.