GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I actually agree with that. There must be a way to use stimulus money to help the people who genuinely need it. Too many people got stimulus checks they didn't need. That's why I donated mine. I know it would be difficult to screen who genuinely needs the money.

During the first round of stimulus checks when there was also $600 per week from the government for unemployed people I know a few guys who were called back to work and refused because they were making more on unemployment when you combine the federal and state unemployment check.

We donated the last check to the local food bank.

we didn’t get a government check this go.

I consider the check I got from Soros as income/reward. So the credit card is now at 0.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Mrs Mud heard someone (President of Brazil/Venezuela?) say "Vaccines are for dogs"

:ROFLMAO:

here's an idea: you want a $1200 check? get your 1st vaccine shot you get $300 you get the other $900 after the 2nd one.

I honestly like that idea
Let health insurers and companies exclude covid related costs from coverage if they don't get the vaccine. That way when someone says they think the vaccine is too risky, let them live with that decision and accept the risk.

Reactions: WAP

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
although on the surface that is good the problem is Covid easily affects others (unlike for example smoking/riding w/o a helmet)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Im with it!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
although on the surface that is good the problem is Covid easily affects others (unlike for example smoking/riding w/o a helmet)

Smoking does affect others, society and laws are able to enforce the time and manner you are allowed to smoke in public. We, as a society, accepted it’s a public health issue.

People politicized masks, so it’s not about public health, it’s about mUh FrEedUmS.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I response to Zrickety’s current thread title.

If you equate the Nazis rounding up the people they did, not just Jews, to people rounding up Nazis, then your sense of morality and ethics is way more fucked up than previously shown.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

If you equate the Nazis rounding up the people they did, not just Jews, to people rounding up Nazis, then your sense of morality and ethics is way more fucked up than previously shown.
How do you know it is Zrick 's thread title?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted

true...but sense of humor is good

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I just got a Chinese propaghanda phone call.

good job Trump!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I lean towards conservatism but as I've stated multiple times I'm an independent. I couldn't be a member of either major party because I don't agree with just one ideology.
Why do you lean towards neo-conservatism? I think Lee Atwater knows, but I wonder if you do?

And I make the distinction between conservatism, neoconservative, and Trumpism, which you voted for TWICE.

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
It shouldn't just be forgiven thought. You had a choice to go to college, and signed an agreement to pay for it. Some people have huge medical debts because they had no choice. Should health related debts be forgiven? Or are you only interested in your own personal debt?
So one should just work in fast food forever then? I should just ignore the promise of something better. Something unobtainable till one throws themselves towards massive debt?

considering the absolute mark up my generation has to pay vs older generations it should not only be forgiven but an apology and explanation should be added. Because even when we account for inflation. College is massively expensive!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh not mad, just sad even he can’t see the differences.

Also assuming I called conservatives Nazis is a real stretch.
Conservatism isn't fascism or Nazi. Neo-conservism uses abstracted racism and nationalism to get people to vote against their and the countries own best interests. Trumpism is absolutely fascist and supported by neo-nazis. Neo-nazis believe in the authoritarianism, racism, xenophobia, and minority government control of the nazis, minus the social programs that provided health care.

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Medical costs are outrageous. Anyone who's been in the ER knows this. $12k to sit in a room for 3 hours while they do some labs and give you salt water in your arm. Their cost is a few hundred dollars. Even Tylenol is priced 10 times what you pay at the store. They're GREEDY.
Gasp. I wonder which political party allowed for such a thing 😂