Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1610692139477.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Take on too much debt for a car you can't really afford is in and of itself soul crushing.

Also, everything is relative. If you make 150k and have limited other financial obligations a 65k car is easily within your grasp.
just post picked at random as I try and catch up (Props to night shift).

I had gone to next page and after the 3rd one with car talk I had to look
to see if I was still in the random wacko thread or had ended back on the car side of the forum.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
No, it's because your generation was heavily subsidized, think you did it all on your own, then pulled up the ladder on your kids and grandkids.
any signs the subsidies are stopping?

$1200 Checks for everyone!

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Corprin mentioning CCC.

So much this.....rebuild America. I have wanted this for years. Un-employed? Here's a shovel go out and dig up poison ivy, build a road, create a mural, help fix your neighbors fence.

Jim

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
That was my point... there wasn’t any context for most of the questions. Overtly biased in the nature of their questions and options. Plus I was a little irritated about the lack of text block for my “other (explain)” for where I for my news. I was hoping to put “@zrickety“.

I can see the whole thing was written for mouth breathers who live under rocks.
I thought it was funny that they tried to slip OAN and Parler in with the news organizations button.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
It’s still debt! For a very low paying job!
It shouldn't just be forgiven thought. You had a choice to go to college, and signed an agreement to pay for it. Some people have huge medical debts because they had no choice. Should health related debts be forgiven? Or are you only interested in your own personal debt?

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It shouldn't just be forgiven thought. You had a choice to go to college, and signed an agreement to pay for it. Some people have huge medical debts because they had no choice. Should health related debts be forgiven? Or are you only interested in your own personal debt?

Those health related debts shouldn't exist to begin with... Nobody should be in debt because they got sick.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
A friend of mine just got a 2019 rs3, stage 1 tune...it's quite fast with just a tune even on winter tires. Automatic trans only which sucks, I'd never buy one for that reason but they are still a hell of a lot of fun. Same guy has a 500hp mk5 gti with fully built motor trans and everything else you can think of some to it. Fuck, I need to make $250k asap to be able to get the fun toys I want 😭
Tony got an rs3??