GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Tom Cruise takes a page from @GTIfan99 and hires robots to keep people apart. Dude is a psychopath on set...
'Mission: Impossible 7' star Tom Cruise enlists robots to enforce coronavirus safety protocols on set: report | Fox News
1610663107870.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We live in a world where a black 15 year old was jailed for several months because she didn’t do her homework

but Kyle rittenhouse (spelling?) is free. Making nazi signs with his hands. Drinking with proud boys.
PROVIDE YOU LINK

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
If you don't think that car looks amazing, you're high as fuck.

While a completely different animal than an S4, there isn't much of a limit to what I wouldn't do for an RS3...
A friend of mine just got a 2019 rs3, stage 1 tune...it's quite fast with just a tune even on winter tires. Automatic trans only which sucks, I'd never buy one for that reason but they are still a hell of a lot of fun. Same guy has a 500hp mk5 gti with fully built motor trans and everything else you can think of some to it. Fuck, I need to make $250k asap to be able to get the fun toys I want 😭

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I mean, I wouldn't take on a $1200 a month car payment for an RS3
You toss one of those pop up campers on the roof and live in it. BOOM

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
A friend of mine just got a 2019 rs3, stage 1 tune...it's quite fast with just a tune even on winter tires. Automatic trans only which sucks, I'd never buy one for that reason but they are still a hell of a lot of fun. Same guy has a 500hp mk5 gti with fully built motor trans and everything else you can think of some to it. Fuck, I need to make $250k asap to be able to get the fun toys I want 😭
Oh wow. Stage 1 rs3 must be beastly

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Oh wow. Stage 1 rs3 must be beastly

You guys watch Rob Ferretti's show Sorted on YouTube? One of the people on it brought a 900hp RS3...