GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Screenshot_20210113-151130.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I just meant, there weren't any bills or any kind of reform that brought about anything that'll change things. It might happen later, but all republicans wanted to do was force people to stop protesting. They didn't want to address the actual issues.

I don't think it changed anyones mind though. People already knew who they were going to vote for. I'm surrounded by republicans. All the protests did was give them more ammo for why they should hate the left and colored people, and why they should own a gun. They spent their summer watching clips of people attacking each other in the streets and every clip they watched made themselves or the cops out to be the victims. I don't know a single republican that has switched away from trump in the last 4 years.

I told my dad the other day he needs to learn how to criticize his own party. I haven't heard a thing from my parents during the capitol hill riots, but he spent so much time watching every clip he could find of the blm protests. He was complaining about someone that got in trouble for saying the word retarded and I'm just sitting there like, capitol hill was just attacked and you and mom are more concerned about not being able to say retarded or that the aunt jemima bottle is a white lady...Come the fuck on...I've also had to listen to my family fantasize about shooting people and running over protesters. My family has never had guns around. A bunch of them got guns this year.
Didn't change minds, but motivated people to vote.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R