GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Quarantine Day 3: Researched 944’s with LS swaps. Looked into smart homes and smart home gadgets. Watched a House Hunters marathon. Researched bidets.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
NOT* a trump guy - just wasnt a hillary guy 4 years ago

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Quarantine Day 3: Researched 944’s with LS swaps. Looked into smart homes and smart home gadgets. Watched a House Hunters marathon. Researched bidets.

1. don’t do it. They look good but there’s a reason they are cheap.

2. meh, not my cup of tea

3. snoozeville.

4. have you met my friend Toto Washlet?!?

and don’t feel bad. I’m on a kick to build a g-scale railroad in the back yard. Because super nerd.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

3. snoozeville.

and don’t feel bad. I’m on a kick to build a g-scale railroad in the back yard. Because super nerd.

1608559746500.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This thread started in July and the death count has increased by 4 in my city. Total deaths 6, recovered cases 1805, where's my calculator?

What "city" is that?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
all of the 'house hunters' shows and home improvement shows are the same exact crap lately. pretty boring overall, and i'm an architecture nerd, and my wife is a home improvement nerd

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

3. snoozeville.

The price of a decent 944 has gone up too they used to be a bargain but now people want to swap stuff into them so the prices seem to be creeping up.

I like the idea of automatic lights but I don’t trust wireless locks and such. Keypad lock sure but I don’t need to unlock it with my phone.

I’m easily entertained.

I was looking at the Tushy system. Seems like a good way to test the bidet waters without a huge financial commitment. Also doesn’t require any power to operate.

G-Scale railroad sounds Fun!! My son would love that he likes trains.

It’s the only Poseidon kiss that you want!!

all of the 'house hunters' shows and home improvement shows are the same exact crap lately. pretty boring overall, and i'm an architecture nerd, and my wife is a home improvement nerd

I’m easily entertained. I’m in the process of buying a house so I like to watch the show to get ideas on stuff. That’s where the bidet research came from. The one guy said he used them in Japan and insisted on having one when he bought a house. Of course none did since it’s the US but he added one to the house they ended up buying.

I love how some of them are like “I’m a butterfly scientist and he is a dog walker and our budget is 1.2 million”. I like to see what certain amounts of money get you around the country too.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I just want to know what other meaning would work?

The players practicing again covid viruses in microscopic helmets and pads? The player practice getting covid? One guy gets covid and they hold practice to spread it? I just can't figure out how any other meaning would work.
The NFL has pretty good Covid policies. Hell the Denver Broncos played one game without a quarterback because of Covid.
A player gets Covid and is suspended until negative. Sometimes team facilities are closed. Games have been postponed.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The NFL has pretty good Covid policies. Hell the Denver Broncos played one game without a quarterback because of Covid.
A player gets Covid and is suspended until negative. Sometimes team facilities are closed. Games have been postponed.

I know that.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The price of a decent 944 has gone up too they used to be a bargain but now people want to swap stuff into them so the prices seem to be creeping up.

I like the idea of automatic lights but I don’t trust wireless locks and such. Keypad lock sure but I don’t need to unlock it with my phone.

I’m easily entertained.

I was looking at the Tushy system. Seems like a good way to test the bidet waters without a huge financial commitment. Also doesn’t require any power to operate.

G-Scale railroad sounds Fun!! My son would love that he likes trains.

It’s the only Poseidon kiss that you want!!

I’m easily entertained. I’m in the process of buying a house so I like to watch the show to get ideas on stuff. That’s where the bidet research came from. The one guy said he used them in Japan and insisted on having one when he bought a house. Of course none did since it’s the US but he added one to the house they ended up buying.

I love how some of them are like “I’m a butterfly scientist and he is a dog walker and our budget is 1.2 million”. I like to see what certain amounts of money get you around the country too.

The automatic lights can introduce vulnerabilities into your home network. Not worth the risk.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
NOT* a trump guy - just wasnt a hillary guy 4 years ago
This sounds like dsg guys claiming their car isn't an automatic. Just doesn't hold up. If you weren't either you would have thrown your vote away on a third party like me.