Oxford Edition Show - 4th Nov 2007 - golfmkv.com stand

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
its ok.. the killers will keep me awake :smile:

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Good on you Benny! I remember when I went up to Irlam that I started at some Godawful time like 4 am... :D

Nobber, do you know if the uk-mkivs/mkvs.net people are coming as well? Lee might be going with them. I'll give him a ring after work today to find out what his plans are.

Heh, I'm going to be on the GolfMkV stand with a uk-mkvs.net sticker :p

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
I did send him a messag on MSN last night but got no reply. I've also PM'd him ( and the other 2 on that list) and asked them to let me know what the crack is. So far nothing in reply though.

I know that UK mkiv's have a stand yeh

cmdrfire

I cleaned my one Friday but drove to Santa Pod and back Sunday (track closed a bit before I reached there and didn't reopen sadly :( ) so my poor baby is filthy... she'll be washed prior to Sunday.

Chungster

Nobber/Neo I am coming on sunday :D

tut tut Neo going to Santa Pod and not telling me.

Btw...I've changed my mind on the modding again. I might be leaving VAG earlier than I planned.

This little beauty has caught my eye!

cmdrfire

Nobber/Neo I am coming on sunday :D

tut tut Neo going to Santa Pod and not telling me.

Btw...I've changed my mind on the modding again. I might be leaving VAG earlier than I planned.

This little beauty has caught my eye!

http://images.worldcarfans.com/articles/2007/10/24/9071024.001/9071024.001.Mini7L.jpg[/img]

Will tell you next time for sure mate, wasn't a planned trip but a last minute thing... and it only rained anyway :wink: we'll go up in the new year and try your little beasty out.
And you don't want that Bimmer! the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii isn't gonna handle as well as the GTI, you know it!