GOLFMKV

Oxford Edition Show - 4th Nov 2007 - golfmkv.com stand

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
Ok as promised here is the thread! Show info is here:

http://www.oxfordedition.co.uk/show/show.htm

Ok we've been accepted as having a stand so come on UK guys, it's time to step up to the plate, premote the site and get the MKV the recognition it's lacking

I'll start by putting my name down. Any info or if you need anything then just gimme a shout, I'll be glad to help!

1. Nobber
2. cmdfire
3. My GT TDi
4. micky1
5. jonnyc
6. chungster
7. UK JU55 RUF
8. bennylenny88

Bold are confirmed attending.

Meet point details:

First of, I plan to hook up with any southern/east/western members at the cheively services at Newbury (m4 & A34) junction. Time for meeting i'll say 7:45am

Second, I plan to meet the rest of the guys at Sainsburys. I know originally I said a different car park but after what someone else said on the forum, that car park has a barrier. So here is the address for your tomtom's (other navigation systems are available!) Time for meeting 8:15am.

Sainsburys
Heyford Hill Store
Littlemore
OXFORD
Oxfordshire
OX4 4XR

Link to a multimap page:

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|ox4%204xr#t=l&map=51.72155,-1.23221|15|4&loc=GB:51.72155:-1.23221:16|ox4%204xr|OX4%204XR

Last edited:

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Okay, I'm putting my name down provisionally for this one, be happy to go, and will confirm a bit closer to the date.

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
Ok I'm hoping we can all meet up before the show and convoy in. So i'll look into a location to meet, then post it in here.

Come on guys, lets represent the UK MKV scene at this one!

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
Ok heres what I have found.

There is a carpark just down the road from the stadium. On a sunday morning i'm guessing it's gonna be pretty empty so should be ideal. Here is the info. It's perfect as it's just off the a34 Junction which serves both North and South travellers.

http://www.carparks4u.com/OXFORD/REDBRIDGE.htm

I'll update the main post, with a time soon too. What time would you guys like to meet up? Remember we need time to park up, get settled and get cleaning! ;-)

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
ok then chap. You the expert so just let me know what time you wanna meet and I'll work out when i need to leave.

cmdrfire

You're quite close to me Nobber, I'm just off the M3 bagshot exit. If you come up on the M3 or the M4 I'll be able to meet with you somewhere near there... could even pop down to the Reading Services and then backtrack up.

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
Ok mate, well we could always hook up at Cheively services at the m4/a34 junction np, then roll up to the oxford parking place to pick up the others.

cmdrfire

Well, looks like... been ages since I've been to a car meet, and now my car is finally running as she should be (have had little niggling problems all summer, finally all seem to be sorted out) I'm ready to start showing up again.
So unless something comes up I'll deffo be there :D

Also planning a trip to Santa Pod in a couple of weeks...

LJS_GT

Dub Chick
Ok heres what I have found.

There is a carpark just down the road from the stadium. On a sunday morning i'm guessing it's gonna be pretty empty so should be ideal. Here is the info. It's perfect as it's just off the a34 Junction which serves both North and South travellers.

http://www.carparks4u.com/OXFORD/REDBRIDGE.htm

I'll update the main post, with a time soon too. What time would you guys like to meet up? Remember we need time to park up, get settled and get cleaning! ;-)

Be careful that car park isn't barriered, thats the park used for the park and ride so you may want to avoid it... I'm fairly local so could check that out for you to confirm. You don't wanna all get stuck in there and have to pay, that's all!

There's a sainsburys off the next roundabout as another possiblity though? :smile: