GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm going to take another page from you guys and say how absurd your logic is on every level.
They were making phone calls to the moon 40 years ago? Even I'm not that naive.
They couldn't stage a video?
C'MON MAN!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How about the UK started vaccinating everyone yesterday and they already have 2 adverse reactions? Just the beginning.
1607521678248.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
LMAO a google link the Wall Street Journal? They are as left leaning as they come, obviously bought and paid for by the pharmaceutical companies. Owned by Rupert Murdoch, they are more FAKE NEWS. This has been proven a million times.
See, I can do it too.
WSJ is owned by Fox News. Try again, dummy.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I also have a first hand source, my father personally developed the film that came back from the moon back in 1969. I've got the negatives in my parent's basement.
I see you have a 'Pure White' GTI...
RACIST!!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Man, Should I just assume zrick thinks that every stupid ass thing ever said is true?

You know, I keep waiting for the plot twist that Zrick isn't in fact mentally retarded, but a massive troll who's just been enjoying getting everyone worked up for months.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And what were those adverse reactions?
*Zrick hops on plane to the UK*
*Zrick disregards HIPAA and pays $1.5 million in fines*
USE YOUR IMAGINATION

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You know, I keep waiting for the plot twist that Zrick isn't in fact mentally retarded, but a massive troll who's just been enjoying getting everyone worked up for months.
I do enjoy freedom fighting. It's a great pastime.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI