GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
How about that! Keehs, i missed the post but commend you for changing your tune about the police! Now you can join us in Serving the Protected!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That woman wasted tax payer money feeding and regurgitating lies to the Michigan election board. I can’t believe her bullshit was even entertained

Well I can say, it entertained me!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
@GTIfan99 add Arizona to the list proving my point that deaths are the same as before the SCAMdemic. Straight from the Dept of Health. Please debunk this information, if you can.

debunk: youre an idiot

Reactions: WAP

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
@GTIfan99 add Arizona to the list proving my point that deaths are the same as before the SCAMdemic. Straight from the Dept of Health. Please debunk this information, if you can.

actually, here, i'll do ya one better:

60,132 People died in Arizona.
More will die in Arizone this year because about 100,000 people have moved TO arizona this year.
100,000 X .12 = 12,000 People extra to die by December, which means::::
...I fucked your Mom.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Who say's anyone believes everything the government says? Like I said earlier, the conspiracy isn't that the government carried out 9/11, it's that the government didn't stop 9/11.

I can get behind this. We could have stopped OBL much earlier by stuffing a JDAM up his ass, but he was standing to close to a Saudi Prince. Maybe if we would have paid attention to the writing on the wall?

Even earlier if we didn’t tip the fuck out after the USSR crossed back over the bridge.

Head on a swivel, complacency kills, stay alert stay alive.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I can get behind this. We could have stopped OBL much earlier by stuffing a JDAM up his ass, but he was standing to close to a Saudi Prince. Maybe if we would have paid attention to the writing on the wall?

Even earlier if we didn’t tip the fuck out after the USSR crossed back over the bridge.

Head on a swivel, complacency kills, stay alert stay alive.
Should we open this can of worms?

Government tells people they got osama, and then dumped his body in an ocean before anyone could verify. And people blindly believe this?

LOL

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Listen, guys. I take pride in being on the 'Highest Reaction Score' list for these forums. But you all are making it hard to keep up when you just sit here jerking each others cocks all day long. You guys are going to make all my hard work be for nothing.

Untitled-1.jpg

Edit: Thanks guys, keep the reactions coming in. I need to keep my score up.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
jay , i'll side with ya there. that was fishy for sure - no pun intended

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
what the fuck is a reaction score? for me liking something, or getting liked?