GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
My platoon was in the field with 1BCT 25ID learning them on their new Strykers on 9/11. We got yanked back to our company and a flurry of movement. Ft. Lewis didn’t have a secured contonment, lots of holes in some very old fences. Was put down to sleep when we got back after we were handed our combat loads, that’s when it clicked. Was on an OP watching a bridge that crossed the Nasqually River that night. Rotated back in morning of 9/12, up again at 1500 and rushed to the makeshift SRP to deploy to the MDW with our sister company that needed bodies. Was snapped up from the SRP at 2200 and told I was now in PSD for the BDE CDR. 9/13 I signed for my currier credentials and M11. From there till mid November was a whirlwind of TDY all over CONUS, LATAM, and Europe. At one point I did a circumnavigation of the globe. #itsround. I feel your pain.

I know what can burn. I’ve seen aluminum and kevlar burn to ashes. When I was a kid I watched a Beechcraft collide with a CH47 midair and watched the Beech burn in. I guided the first responders to the crash site, and being a dumb kid, took a bunch of pictures of the impact and minimal debris field And ball-o-airplane. Planes squish right up on impact. You could fit that whole plane in the back of my GTI.

So hole in ground and debris checks out with me. And that picture, that’s one hell of an impact to move that much earth.
Tell me how ALL of our military was conveniently far away on 'training exercises.' Tell me why people shorted the airline stocks that morning before the attack. I'll wait.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ok, NEW MEMBER. You'll be hearing from my attorneys at LegalZoom.
1607088566391.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Commiefornia has another stay at home order for 3 weeks. It's like we're stuck in a loop.
How many times are people going to fall for this??
1607088906168.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Tell me how ALL of our military was conveniently far away on 'training exercises.' Tell me why people shorted the airline stocks that morning before the attack. I'll wait.

All of what military, where?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Trying to replicate the greatest troll to ever grace this forums presence @BoostedVW11
Guy had about 80 forum accounts. Amazing.

What if Jay, Zrick, Corprin, and Jim are actually all just different boostedvw11 personalities?
split.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Show me the video of the plane hitting the pentagon. Thanks.

There is video from parking lot cameras, but it's tough to see much. I have friends that that were a the pentagon at the time of the incident. A plane hit the building.

Also, are you claiming that the planes in NY are real, the plane that went down was real, but the pentagon was faked? Does that make sense to you?

The plane didn't disappear. It hit multiple layers of reinforcement concrete at high speed and disintegrated, just like planes that hit the ocean at high speed and steep angles.

The conspiracy isn't that the government planned 9/11, the real question is were they just incompetent and didn't see the obvious clues of the plan or did they let the attack occur to justify war? GW was completely floundering prior to that moment.

Reactions: WAP