GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I'm willing to take the risk for myself...I'm not scared of dying, and definitely not scared of the kung flu. I do keep my distance from others, but if they're wearing a mask then they're safe, right????
Stop thinking about yourself and think about your fellow country men too. You come in contact with a ton of people. How would this even work

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Lock it all up. Non essentials stay at home. Government backs up small businesses and non essential workers. Masks mandatory. Too fucking easy
For how long? And the government can't keep printing money indefinitely.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
BULL SHIT, I guess you weren't essential enough. ;)
My job was open, but they cut back my hours. And of course my kids were out of school, so someone had to stay home. My wife makes more money so I had the short straw.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Who's essential?
Off the top of my head? Folks employed by hospitals clinics pharmacy and the like. I’m sure there’s more but can’t think of any at the moment. I mean if you think about it, u can almost make a case for any person employed in anything but. It’s gotta definitely be spelled out.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Lock it all up. Non essentials stay at home. Government backs up small businesses and non essential workers. Masks mandatory. Too fucking easy
I've got news for you...if you have bills to pay, your job is essential. That's most of us unless you're Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Off the top of my head? Folks employed by hospitals clinics pharmacy and the like. I’m sure there’s more but can’t think of any at the moment. I mean if you think about it, u can almost make a case for any person employed in anything but. It’s gotta definitely be spelled out.
So grocery store workers are essential but some guy at a factory isn't? GTFO

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Speaking of essential....anyone that has a job and supports a family or themselves has an "essential" job...every job is an essential job...unless you work at the DMV...they can stay home...

Last edited: