GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
I thought it was Ricky Schroder?
Looks like I jumped the gun a bit, had to go read up some more haha didn't realize Schroder was involved. They both significantly contributed to the "#FightBack" fund to post Rittenhouse's $2m cash bail. Looks like Schroder made a contribution of $150k, but I am not sure how much Lindell paid of the remaining goal. Initially I thought Lindell paid the whole $2m.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Word on the street is Dominion screwed Bernie in 2016. He knew about it but took a payoff to buy the lake house.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sidney Powell- 'Millions of dead people voted.'
'Evidence of people being paid to do fraudulent voting'
'At least 10 million fraudulent votes for Biden'
'Several million votes taken from Trump'
'The lead guy from Dominion went to Detroit that night to operate the system himself'

Say what you want about me, but she has been a lawyer for 42 years and built a stellar reputation.
Shit meet fan.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Sidney Powell- 'Millions of dead people voted.'
'Evidence of people being paid to do fraudulent voting'
'At least 10 million fraudulent votes for Biden'
'Several million votes taken from Trump'
'The lead guy from Dominion went to Detroit that night to operate the system himself'

Say what you want about me, but she has been a lawyer for 42 years and built a stellar reputation.
Shit meet fan.
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article247313859.html

I see why you like her, she too has yet to present evidence.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1606057478531.png

1606057513056.png

1606057527219.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I suppose. Like i've said before, Dec. 14th is when the Electors vote. Though why not drop all this truth now, why drag it out?
I've been wondering that myself. Maybe the justice system is slow...it is. Maybe it's corrupt...it is. Maybe they are letting bad guys dig the hole so deep, they'll never get out. Guess we'll find out.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
He had his friend buy him the weapon with his stimulus money. His friends on the hook for this too, due to that. And the attempt at hiding it. In the trunk of a car. That was in his friends back yard.

his first victim was a mentally ill man who took issue with kyle’s proximity to him while Kyle held and possessed his weapon. The first victim (according to family and friends) didn’t feel comfortable near fire arms.

second and third were attempting to disarm Kyle.

u don’t shoot a clearly unarmed man and call it self defense. Kyle took the police officer route. Cant fight.Has no real usable training. So he pulls a fire arm and shoots. This is what police officers do. Kyle should’ve taken his asswhooping. Karma dictated he did enough wrong for the day. Pretending to be a medic. And hanging with those hateful right wings kids while protecting a business.

in fact. Kyle was part of many police explorer programs too. And that’s ironic as fuck.

the union will obviously not be protecting Kyle. Because he had no business walking around with an illegally purchased fire arm. And he wasn’t a real cop. Though he nailed down their mannerisms.

I believe it was the post that made a ten minute video on this. With camera angle galore.

also, the people Kyle shot were white. Not black. Excellent chance Kyle will go to jail. Kyle tried to turn himself into the cops. Video show cops ignoring him. Kyle turned himself in the next day. After the media made his name public. Cops didn’t even try to take a statement. They were looking for a black guy with a green shirt

should’ve been looking for a fake blue guy

Your bias is showing again.

Prior to the video cuts above, there is another clip of a burning dumpster being pushed toward a gas station. While the tacticool mafia confronts those who seem to be trying to ignite a gas station, Rosenbaum is filmed yelling at the armed men, including “shoot me.” Meanwhile Rittenhouse grabs a fire extinguisher and puts out the burning dumpster. Rosenbaum then starts to chase after Rittenhouse, as Rittenhouse flees. Rosenbaum throws an object at Rittenhouse, and catches up. Shots can be heard nearby, but it’s not known where they came from. Rittenhouse is cornered between two cars at the used car lot and fires into Rosenbaum, now on top of him. Rittenhouse loops back to, I guess, check on Rosenbaum, then seeing the crowd approaching starts running north on Sheridan toward the police line.

As Rittenhouse is attempting to break contact, surrounded by people chasing him, someone tries to strike him in the back of the head. Rittenhouse trips and falls. An unknown man jumps and kicks at Rittenhouse, Rittenhouse fires twice and misses. Huber then attacks and hits Rittenhouse in the head with a skateboard. Rittenhouse fires on Huber hitting him. As Huber is being fought off, Grosskreutz, armed with a handgun, attempts to disarm Rittenhouse, then jumps back and puts hands up. When Rittenhouse looks away Grosskreeutz goes back in to disarm Rittenhouse and gets shot by Rittenhouse.

Throughout the whole situation gunshots/fireworks can be heard going off nearby. People yelling “get his ass” referring to the fleeing Rittenhouse.

Rittenhouse continues running north toward the police line. Hands in the air.

There were numerous shooters in the area of rioting. Nobody has confirmed if they were the tacticool folks, or rioters, so saying either way is conjecture. But to say he was on a shooting spree is disingenuous. If he was on a spree, he wouldn’t have been attempting to flee and only firing on people who presented a threat to him directly, he’d be mag dumping into everyone around.

The argument of Rittenhouse acting in self defense, based on the simple view of his retreat failing to move him to safety and being attacked, is pretty legally sound. This is my point, in the context of the shootings themselves self defense can be argued.

Rittenhouse should not have had that rifle. He should not have been in Kenosha pretending to be all sheepdog douchebag. He should not have been violating the riot curfew, nor the curfew for someone under 18. He should not have been handed a rifle by someone other than his parent/guardian. He simply should have been at home in bed.

In the same vein, Rosenbaum, Huber, and Grosskreeutz, should not have been out past the riot curfew. They should not have attacked a fleeing person with a gun. “Rosenbaum has mental issues” cannot be considered unless you can prove that this fact was known to Rittenhouse prior to the shooting, if not it’s just another straw-man.

Fucked up situation all around, lots of dumb life choices on both sides. But you can’t simply point your bias at Rittenhouse saying “fuck the wannabe police” because you have so much hate. It is terribly hypocritical when you rant about the plight of members of certain demographics, while doing the same thing to others. Your argument is no different then that of the most fervent white supremacists.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Hacker can change votes in 1 minute, reported 2018.