GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Our bail system is ridiculous and favors the wealthy.
Always has. More states are moving towards calculations now at least. This way less cases for bail are seen in front of a j

Would’ve been easier firing the biased judges I think. But whatever.

edit spelling

Last edited:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
No. His bail was 3k. And when a judge tells a poor family your loved ones bail is 3k. That’s denying bail. Something that white judges have used against “poc “ forever and a fucking half.

mayor bill deblasio and many others in New York eventually decided it was best to side step judges and have them see less bail cases by instituting a formula based risk assessment for calculating who can bail out via an honor system or requiring way less funds. Since the new system takes into account if you have assets or not, income and other financial means.

that young white domestic terrorist got hit with a 2 million dollar bail and granted the 10%. While this black kid got hit with 3k and no 10%.

but so many folks found Kyle’s actions incredibly agreeable and bailed the kid out. And the kids defense is self defense. Even though there are a shit ton of videos from many angles proving otherwise.

among the people who donated are hate groups and maga supporters.

but back on topic. If a judge hit me with 10k bail with no 10% then frankly I wasn’t allowed a chance to post bail. Period. That’s how this works.

Bro I was just replying to Jim's question and even stated that I read it on Wikipedia. Go bitch at the people that helped Kyle, I didn't.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Sorry. Didn’t notice the Jim part on your username.

I vote he changes his username to literaljim
ZomboMeme 22112020011025.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
No. His bail was 3k. And when a judge tells a poor family your loved ones bail is 3k. That’s denying bail. Something that white judges have used against “poc “ forever and a fucking half.

mayor bill deblasio and many others in New York eventually decided it was best to side step judges and have them see less bail cases by instituting a formula based risk assessment for calculating who can bail out via an honor system or requiring way less funds. Since the new system takes into account if you have assets or not, income and other financial means.

statistics show that black offenders would either be denied bail vs white offenders who commit identical crimes. And it showed that black offenders bail targets were purposely trumped up to crazy levels vs white offenders.

that young white domestic terrorist got hit with a 2 million dollar bail and granted the 10%. While this black kid got hit with 3k and no 10%.

but so many folks found Kyle’s actions incredibly agreeable and bailed the kid out. And the kids defense is self defense. Even though there are a shit ton of videos from many angles proving otherwise.

among the people who donated are hate groups and maga supporters.

but back on topic. If a judge hit me with 10k bail with no 10% then frankly I wasn’t allowed a chance to post bail. Period. That’s how this works.

I think Kyles shootings were self defense, if you look at the individual events. He was being actively pursued, assaulted. Etc.

He also lied about his age to obtain a firearm he’s not allowed to possess, in a state he is not a resident. Out past curfew, ancc dc going all sheepdog like a fucking idiot. He put himself in a bad position, and people died as a result of his poor choices.

I think the case for self defense is strong, and I’d be willing to bet he’ll walk on those criminal charges. I do however hope the civil suits grind him into nothingness. He’s as fucking idiot, and his variety of stupid should be expensive. I OK m not saying he should die for his actions, buI certainly wouldn’t shed a tear.

The whacko 2A people backing the dumb ass need to realize they are only hurting their cause. They should be calling for his head on a platter; show the country you support common sence and established gun laws.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I think Kyles shootings were self defense, if you look at the individual events. He was being actively pursued, assaulted. Etc.

He also lied about his age to obtain a firearm he’s not allowed to possess, in a state he is not a resident. Out past curfew, ancc dc going all sheepdog like a fucking idiot. He put himself in a bad position, and people died as a result of his poor choices.

I think the case for self defense is strong, and I’d be willing to bet he’ll walk on those criminal charges. I do however hope the civil suits grind him into nothingness. He’s as fucking idiot, and his variety of stupid should be expensive .

We won't know until they determine who instigated the violence. You can't start a fight, then shoot your way out, well, unless you're last name is Zimmerman and you live in Floriderp. If this kid brandished the weapon at people, then shot them when they responded, he can't claim self defense.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
For the Porsche lovers. Great video on the 1973 911 Carrera RS. I want one!!!!

Has some great camera work and those engine sounds!!

Off topic but this thread gets lots of action 😀

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

I think the case for self defense is strong, and I’d be willing to bet he’ll walk on those criminal charges. I do however hope the civil suits grind him into nothingness. He’s as fucking idiot, and his variety of stupid should be expensive. I OK m not saying he should die for his actions, buI certainly wouldn’t shed a tear.

The whacko 2A people backing the dumb ass need to realize they are only hurting their cause. They should be calling for his head on a platter; show the country you support common sence and established gun laws.
He had his friend buy him the weapon with his stimulus money. His friends on the hook for this too, due to that. And the attempt at hiding it. In the trunk of a car. That was in his friends back yard.

his first victim was a mentally ill man who took issue with kyle’s proximity to him while Kyle held and possessed his weapon. The first victim (according to family and friends) didn’t feel comfortable near fire arms.

second and third were attempting to disarm Kyle.

u don’t shoot a clearly unarmed man and call it self defense. Kyle took the police officer route. Cant fight.Has no real usable training. So he pulls a fire arm and shoots. This is what police officers do. Kyle should’ve taken his asswhooping. Karma dictated he did enough wrong for the day. Pretending to be a medic. And hanging with those hateful right wings kids while protecting a business.

in fact. Kyle was part of many police explorer programs too. And that’s ironic as fuck.

the union will obviously not be protecting Kyle. Because he had no business walking around with an illegally purchased fire arm. And he wasn’t a real cop. Though he nailed down their mannerisms.

I believe it was the post that made a ten minute video on this. With camera angle galore.

also, the people Kyle shot were white. Not black. Excellent chance Kyle will go to jail. Kyle tried to turn himself into the cops. Video show cops ignoring him. Kyle turned himself in the next day. After the media made his name public. Cops didn’t even try to take a statement. They were looking for a black guy with a green shirt

should’ve been looking for a fake blue guy

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
We won't know until they determine who instigated the violence. You can't start a fight, then shoot your way out, well, unless you're last name is Zimmerman and you live in Floriderp. If this kid brandished the weapon at people, then shot them when they responded, he can't claim self defense.
The mentally ill recovering addict told Kyle to get away from him. Friends and family have said that he has an issue with firearms being in his proximity. He hates them. Kyle , knowing he’s a huge pussy, didn’t listen. After a while the first victim approached Kyle. While many tried to hold the first victim back. Eventually Kyle remembered all of his fake police training and went on a spree.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
A reason must have been given why they couldn't post bail. They didn't say we won't allow bail because you're black.

Says he was on probation for a prior felony charge. He was charged as an adult at 16. Bail bondsman told them he couldn't bc of the prior conviction. Source - WIKI
[/QUOTE]
U can bond at judge’s discretion even after a probation violation. 😂
[/QUOTE]
Very VERY rarely, its called a blue warrant when you are on probation/parole and you aint going anywhere except prison.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
My favorite part of the story is that Mike Lindell (MyPillow CEO) was the one who paid the $2m cash bail for Rittenhouse lol.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My favorite part of the story is that Mike Lindell (MyPillow CEO) was the one who paid the $2m cash bail for Rittenhouse lol.

I thought it was Ricky Schroder?