GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Right Twix tastes better though. Same with blue m&m’s
I like peanut butter Twix - I don't know if they still make them though

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I like peanut butter Twix - I don't know if they still make them though

Anything with PB is delicious. Reese's' Cup is probably still my #1 fav.

Accord Sport from 2017 or a bit earlier is a nice looking machine.

They are very nice looking. Back in the day the V6 Accords were pretty damn quick too.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Trump won North Carolina...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
There is literally only 4 people counting. Everything the gop has done to nerf the election bit them in the ass. Counting the ballots could’ve started early and in many states it wasn’t allowed.

Because they don’t want to accept that a majority of voters simply dislike trump.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
👍🏽

I’m catching up on this oxygen brain damage thing and hoping this dude isn’t serious.
It's happening gradually so most people aren't smart enough to notice.
Has helped convince the masses that Biden won, even though the GSA has not verified the results.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It's happening gradually so most people aren't smart enough to notice.
Has helped convince the masses that Biden won, even though the GSA has not verified the results.
And if you weren't smart to begin with once that mask goes on you become mentally disabled.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I think that’s what happened. Biden wasn’t this ultra crazy best option. This was a total rejection of president trump.

All I ask from the President is that he/she do what they think is best for the country as a whole.