GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
my 2 cents, this is the truth.

Why didn't Alaska or NC get confirmed red electoral votes, since those are essentially going to trump, they didn't want it to ever be close so they wouldn't get their foot lockers looted and walmarts
It’s too cold to riot in Alaska.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i might be speaking way out of context but about 100 pages ago, the original poster was saying that wearing masks = less oxygen to brain = masks are making people stupid.

His thesis was immediately discounted as apparent counter studies prove otherwise.

Was there a resurfacing of this topic of some sort?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
i might be speaking way out of context but about 100 pages ago, the original poster was saying that wearing masks = less oxygen to brain = masks are making people stupid.

His thesis was immediately discounted as apparent counter studies prove otherwise.

I can’t believe how wearing masks got politicized. It’s so hard to imagine yet it still happened.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I can’t believe how wearing masks got politicized. It’s so hard to imagine yet it still happened.
It really is ridiculous! Next thing you know, left Twix and right Twix will actually cause wars...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
it is hard to imagine how politicized masks are. IMO just keeps the country from focusing on shit that actually matters, just like the election.

to get this thread back on topic, i got into a stoplight race from a dig against a tuned honda accord (the one with 'the R engine but not the R turbo'). He was auto, what tune/power unknown, but against my stage 2 manual from a dig it was impressive, although i did blow by him by the top of 2nd and didn't launch the car, meaning for the first half of first gear I was standing still.

Pretty nice cars though, those accords. Seemed plenty peppy for a big sedan.

Edit - if its the off the shelf hondata tune, its 276 hp and 332 lb-ft (crank HP, i assume)
1605038135662.png

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Obviously not heard of resistive breathing training..which is what endurance athletes do....

& obviously doesn't know that the higher the altitude the less oxygen there is compared to being at sea level...quite a few cities at altitudes high enough to make a difference...

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
it is hard to imagine how politicized masks are. IMO just keeps the country from focusing on shit that actually matters, just like the election.

to get this thread back on topic, i got into a stoplight race from a dig against a tuned honda accord (the one with 'the R engine but not the R turbo'). He was auto, what tune/power unknown, but against my stage 2 manual from a dig it was impressive, although i did blow by him by the top of 2nd and didn't launch the car, meaning for the first half of first gear I was standing still.

Edit - if its the off the shelf hondata tune, its 276 hp and 332 lb-ft (crank HP, i assume)
View attachment 192003

‘HONDA POWER BITCHES!!!’

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Here is the latest PDMJ.org peer reviewed article on mask usage. I told you guys you're getting brain damage.
https://t.co/OexqkRlbhq?amp=1
View attachment 191961

So say the far right lowest mark is 17.5% oxygen...& you're implying that because of the reduced oxygen % due to wearing a mask its making them stupid due to the brain being staved of oxygen..

Oxygen % in the air decreases with altitude anyway & many people are living in atmospheres with less than 17.5% oxygen levels...you are therefore saying those people are all stupid..

https://hypoxico.com/altitude-to-oxygen-chart/

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
How many of these 1300 have died?

Currently Wife of person in my department has it. He is also out but negative. So out of 13 in my dept we are down another in addition to vacations. BTW the Wife is also pregnant and due in a month. Will update you if they both make it. Thanks for the concern.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

This is how it works. Wakadoodle post's info. Info is found to be misleading, not from a credible source and/or wrong. Others post links and info proving posted info to be false. Wakadoodle claims it as fake news, fake science and changes the subject. Repeat this and you now have almost 400 pages.

View attachment 192003

The Accord sports are very nice!! Throttle House on YouTube raced one vs a Type R and it was pretty darn close. I ran one and it was surprisingly quick from in the mid range.