GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 MotoGP

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Anyone have any predictions for the next three weeks? Lol

I'm riding with Mir doing enough to win the whole thing. Unless he has a crash and a Yamaha takes a couple W's

Either way it'll be the excuse year "he didn't win a race, or no marquez, or covid blah blah"

Last edited:

Niner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 VW GTI S w/PP
Mir will podium and so will Franky, me thinks.
Rossi will be replaced by an American, Garrett Gerloff, if he still has the 'Rona. Which is only exciting for the American fans I suppose.
Dovi will pound sand.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Mir will podium and so will Franky, me thinks.
Rossi will be replaced by an American, Garrett Gerloff, if he still has the 'Rona. Which is only exciting for the American fans I suppose.
Dovi will pound sand.

If he first tested + on the 15th it seems a bit odd. Maybe it's just an excuse for Gerloff to have a go. He's no Spies tho

I've heard a story about Colin where he was having a bad race, and then lost the front end. Supposedly he came back in the pits and said he hoped the engineers didn't check the brake data.... LoL

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I have one Turbo left in Fantasy, which means the rider scores double points. Who would you use it on and what round/track? :unsure:

Niner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 VW GTI S w/PP
I have one Turbo left in Fantasy, which means the rider scores double points. Who would you use it on and what round/track? :unsure:
I will be eyeing Franky's FP2 & FP3 performance today and tomorrow... but I'm pretty sure I will boost him 2nd round of Valencia.
Portimao is way too much of a wild card to make any solid prediction there.