GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
agree, all choked up, that's what i'm trying to say. Liberals arent as PC as the conservatives say they are. It's almost like virtue signaling to classify yourself as a iiberal, then get away with saying very offensive things, just because they arent inherently racist things to say. If it was currently 'not cool' to insult intelligence, age, or to insert that people have mental disorders, liberals would be the 'x'ists of our day.

If you willingly believe probably false statements, because they come from Trump's mouth, then there's likely some kind of personality disorder going on. Just saying.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
why are all the Biden supporters on this forum quick to call names and belittle someone for having their own opinions?
Seems a bit contradictory
They are domestic terrorists.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I thank you for having a civil conversation, which is beyond what many of the 3rd graders posting in the thread can do.
In a perfect world, the scientists would unbiased, but this is not the case. There are funding sources to fight over, shareholders to appease, politician backs to scratch, conflicts of interest, etc. Science has not been truly objective for some time.
I may not have the power to change the world, but I do have a voice. And so do you. There are people that would drown us out, muzzle us.
You say we have 'temporarily lost some freedom,' I tell you this is how it starts. They erode our freedoms gradually, one by one, until America is no more. Biden and friends have already promised a nationwide mask mandate, with vaccines, to remove our guns, increase taxes and expand government power. We don't need any of that. America is great, but not if people that hate us take control. There is an open letter from Archbishop Carlo Mario Vigano to the President...he describes what the Deep State is trying to do, and will continue to do in the near future. COVID21 next year. A universal income for everyone, in return for giving up all of your assets. It's modern slavery.

This is why. The irony is too much.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If you willingly believe probably false statements, because they come from Trump's mouth, then there's likely some kind of personality disorder going on. Just saying.
If you believe anything Biden says, you have some kind of dementia and lack of judgement going on. Just saying.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I take it all back!!

Last edited:

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Trump's vitriol and actions can be, and ARE tracked, recorded, evaluated. The things he said before and during his presidency have led to actions both on his part and on part of his white-supremacist followers. Those words/actions would, and do, deprive millions of americans of their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Bullsh1t.

Watch. This is how the MSM "tracks" his actions, then feeds lies to the public. Are you ok with this?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I thank you for having a civil conversation, which is beyond what many of the 3rd graders posting in the thread can do. THANKS
In a perfect world, the scientists would unbiased, but this is not the case. There are funding sources to fight over, shareholders to appease, politician backs to scratch, conflicts of interest, etc. Science has not been truly objective for some time. AGREE LARGELY. Do recognize however that there is true SCIENCE behind much of this. The mandates that ensue based on the science can definitely be another story. Science has the capacity to evolve, if only we keep a very strong, nonbiased collective, which unfortunately does not always hold up. However we cannot jump to invalidating all science just because. It is still the best we got.
I may not have the power to change the world, but I do have a voice. And so do you. There are people that would drown us out, muzzle us. Agree, you just happen to be incorrect on some things and i would like to help you learn to find truth through the available data.
You say we have 'temporarily lost some freedom,' I tell you this is how it starts. They erode our freedoms gradually, one by one, until America is no more. Biden and friends have already promised a nationwide mask mandate, with vaccines, to remove our guns, increase taxes and expand government power. We don't need any of that. America is great, but not if people that hate us take control. There is an open letter from Archbishop Carlo Mario Vigano to the President...he describes what the Deep State is trying to do, and will continue to do in the near future. COVID21 next year. A universal income for everyone, in return for giving up all of your assets. It's modern slavery. I can see a lot in this. 'Give em an inch, they will take a mile' and i can't see the future, but do think a) we will be wearing masks for a LONG time. B) If the elites, which ARE DRIVEN BY MONEY AND ALMOST NOTHING ELSE, will need the economy / free people to be generating and consuming as much as possible, as always was the case. Being in a pandemic and restricted does not meet that end. Therefore, i think part of your insight is not fully correct.

see above

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
If you believe anything Biden says, you have some kind of dementia and lack of judgement going on. Just saying.
nuh-uh, please don't have your cake and eat it too. Both biden and trump are provided a shit ton of different mis-information, and spread different mis-information accordingly, based on their own set of lobbyists agendas. IMO, they are hardly beyond being the bearer of bad news.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
well, i missed post 5000, so i'm out for now folks. waited to snag that spot all week. I'm gonna go wash my car and think it all over.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Hardcore biden Supporters and hardcore trump supporters both are. Both of them are unfit boomers that have no place being president.
jay i see your thing under your username is track sl00t. i don't wanna be an autocross newbie anymore. How do i get a snappy sub-nickname like that?

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
agree, all choked up, that's a big part of what I have been trying to say. Liberals aren't as PC as the conservatives say they are. It's almost like virtue signaling to classify yourself as a iiberal, then get away with saying very offensive things, just because they aren't inherently racist things to say. If it was currently 'not cool' to insult intelligence, age, or to insert that people have mental disorders, liberals would be the 'x'ists of our day.

Again, if you got the wrong answer on an opinion test, and someone calls you an artard for getting the wrong answer, how receptive are you going to be to correcting your previous answer?
Oh I get it, seems others do not.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Hardcore biden Supporters and hardcore trump supporters both are. Both of them are unfit boomers that have no place being president.
Let's go, push ups!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1604516212136.png