GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I am game except I would want Jay to use whatever signature the WINNER chooses. It's clear that he's on your side, so I would expect my signature changes would be pretty harsh compared to yours.
agreed. We can let Jim judge if something is too offensive/wrong if there is any issue. I would expect that winner get to do entire signature so the msg doesn't get hidden in a bunch of other stuff

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yes, not sick, but they will test positive. You'd think with all your medical experience you'd actually know what asymptomatic meant...
Screenshot_20201027-101750.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Is everyone just going to ignore that empty tests and coffee will come back positive? Are we going to lockdown FOREVER because there will never be a negative test???

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Is everyone just going to ignore that empty tests and coffee will come back positive? Are we going to lockdown FOREVER because there will never be a negative test???
Ive gotten tested about 5 times since march and came back negative each time. You are fake news

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI

Our country has been reopened since June 8th, if I remember correctly.

We currently have higher daily positive tests than we had before the initial lockdown, and death rate is soaring as hospitals are being overrun again.

You’re an idiot

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ive gotten tested about 5 times since march and came back negative each time. You are fake news
You are in the minority.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Our country has been reopened since June 8th, if I remember correctly.

We currently have higher daily positive tests than we had before the initial lockdown, and death rate is soaring as hospitals are being overrun again.

You’re an idiot
More fake news. I haven't seen any reports of hospitals being overrun. The death rate is lower than ever. I wonder how many of these people dying got their flu shot? They have been pushing it hard.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Post "Korea's" evidence.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Where does that image come from!?!

I cant find it except from you.

I just got my flu shot. I guess I’m a goner.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Korea has evidence

But health officials in South Korea said the recent deaths do not seem to be related to the vaccines themselves; they occurred among people receiving shots from seven different manufacturers, and in people who were older and experiencing other health conditions including heart disease.

https://time.com/5903827/south-korea-flu-vaccinations/

Just as you claim of covid - fake news, just old people and people with comorbidities dying from flu shots.