GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Yes I have a problem with someone being in the US illegally. That's not prejudice I don't like people doing things that are illegal. I'm funny like that.

Like allowing a person, you know to be an illegal immigrant, into your home to clean it?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Like allowing a person, you know to be an illegal immigrant, into your home to clean it?
Or perhaps if they wash his car?

Hmmmm, inexpensive labor that you deny the rights of citizens... I feel like that sounds familiar, like we maybe even had a war about it?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

I contract with the woman who owns the business. I don't check ID's when they arrive. I only know about it because they asked me if I knew of any landscaping company hiring. Knowing now he's here illegally on the few occasions that the husband shows up also am I supposed to say he can't come in?
The first time he came when I answered the door I saw him sitting in the car and he wasn't going to come in. It was 113* so I said he didn't have to stay outside.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
He has

Hmmmm, inexpensive labor that you deny the rights of citizens... I feel like that sounds familiar, like we maybe even had a war about it?

He doesn't wash my car. And I already said I pay his wife who is a citizen.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I contract with the woman who owns the business. I don't check ID's when they arrive. I only know about it because they asked me if I knew of any landscaping company hiring. Knowing now he's here illegally on the few occasions that the husband shows up also am I supposed to say he can't come in?
The first time he came when I answered the door I saw him sitting in the car and he wasn't going to come in. It was 113* so I said he didn't have to stay outside.

So I’m confused. Did the man identify himself as an illegal immigrant?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So I’m confused. Did the man identify himself as an illegal immigrant?

No the place I recommend to his wife to check for a landscaping job said he needed a social security number and his wife said he didn't have one.

And I've yet to meet someone and had them announce that they were illegal.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
No the place I recommend to his wife to check for a landscaping job said he needed a social security number and his wife said he didn't have one.

And I've yet to meet someone and had them announce that they were illegal.

So you were told he doesn’t have a social security number and you conclude he is an illegal immigrant? Tell me again how you are not racist?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I still think all this hate toward illegal immigrants is misplaced, really we should all be mad at our fellow Americans that decided to sell us out for cheap labor. Still think 2 year minimum jail time should be enforced for employers caught paying undocumented workers.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Do you guys want me to take a
So you were told he doesn’t have a social security number and you conclude he is an illegal immigrant? Tell me again how you are not racist?

I did not say that. Talk about twisting words. His wife ultimately told me.

And the first time he came and was going to sit in the car when it was 113* and I invited him in I didn't know anything. I was watching a football game so he watched it with me while his wife and daughters cleaned the house. Months went by and the next time he came was after Covid and there wasn't any sports on he helped his wife since we could barely communicate.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Do you guys want me to take a

I did not say that. Talk about twisting words. His wife ultimately told me.

And the first time he came and was going to sit in the car when it was 113* and I invited him in I didn't know anything. I was watching a football game so he watched it with me while his wife and daughters cleaned the house. Months went by and the next time he came was after Covid and there wasn't any sports on he helped his wife since we could barely communicate.

So his wife outed him as an illegal? She said, “my husband is an illegal” or something similar?

Or, did she say, “he doesn’t have a social security number” as you reported only moments ago?

I’m not twisting words, I’m just responding to the information you provide at each step of your ever-evolving storyline.

You’ve “yet to meet someone and had them announce that they were illegal.“ but this guy’s wife does?!? It’s pretty messed up, and almost unbelievable, that this man’s wife would risk it all by telling you he’s an illegal.