GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: O2E Peloquin LSD w. Bolts, Bearings, Ring gear SE MI

TheThreeFitty

The Anti-stance
Car(s)
MKV GTI, 987 Cayman
Like new O2E Peloquin LSD. Used this for 40 yes forty easy street miles. Includes SKF Bearings, ARP Bolts, and ring gear (HXW Code Trans). This saves a ton of time and work not having to drill out the rivets to get the ring gear. Will include a good clutch cover seal if you want. Getting rid of because going manual swap instead so need to buy a different differential. Located in Metro Detroit but willing to ship at buyers expense. $700

Thanks,

Nick

IMG_2359.jpg
IMG_2360.jpg
IMG_2361.jpg
IMG_2362.jpg
IMG_2363.jpg
IMG_2364.jpg

Last edited:

TheThreeFitty

The Anti-stance
Car(s)
MKV GTI, 987 Cayman
What are you letting it go for. Is the HXW in the MkV or is it only TSI models. Can’t seem to find the answer. I have MkV. TFSI.

Hey Bulldugg,

The DSG between the FSI and TFSI are the same when it comes to majority of the transmission and differential. Difference is around 2008-2009 when they switched over to the 25 tooth park paw (20tooth was prior). I cannot find if this coincided directly with the TFSI changeover.

This diff is a 25 tooth. So best chances is it is direct drop in for your TFSI car. If you happen have a 20 tooth transmission the paw can be ground or machined down to fit or a drop in 25 tooth paw can be sourced. It's 2 additional T30 bolts to install after its apart to install the diff. I'm not sure if a dealer can check the vin or trans identification numbers and tell you externally.

$800 is what I am asking. These are $1350 direct from peloquin and you have to drill out your existing ring gear rivets to get the ring gear then assemble otherwise. This would be drop in and keep the stock diff intact assuming the same final drive ratio as it should be as this was in a HXW code.

Thanks,

Nick