GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
Lamborghini or Bentley for me...or Bugatti, but I don't think F1 will make sense for Bugatti as an effective marketing tool (even though its the brand that has made the most Grand Prix cars in the current VW Group)

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Lamborghini or Bentley for me...or Bugatti, but I don't think F1 will make sense for Bugatti as an effective marketing tool (even though its the brand that has made the most Grand Prix cars in the current VW Group)

Manny Koshbin is my LinkedIn connection. If I can convince him to start an F1 team, Bugatti and Hermes will have a presence LOL.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Woah, check this out!

Tweet text: "Missed Apex understands that Horner and Marko are in Austria to meet with Mateschitz. the aim of the meeting is to get a sign off on the finance to buy the Honda engine IP.
Talk of it being badged as Mugen who are already based in Milton Keynes."

Tweet link.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
If RB are able To win with “their” own engine, it would elevate them to a truly great team.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
A Mugen comeback would be cool.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
This was funny too.... on why Riccardo didnt do the Shoey, look how his eyes widen when he realizes what happened :ROFLMAO:

https://streamable.com/sgm9xb

On another note, Albon's "They race me so hard" comment was kinda cringe... followed by the ehhh ummm "car problem" and retirement. Not looking good.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I read a rumor yesterday that Perez may take Russell's seat at Williams. Perez has a big peso sponsor that goes with him. I'd hate to see Russell lose his ride.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I read a rumor yesterday that Perez may take Russell's seat at Williams. Perez has a big peso sponsor that goes with him. I'd hate to see Russell lose his ride.
I'd hate to see Russell lose his ride too, but Williams is in dire straits and that Carlos Slim money will go a long way in their restructuring. But then again, now that it's been sold to some faceless corporation, I feel very much less attached to Williams without the family namesake involved.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
People definitely want Carlos for his $$$.
I'm sure HAAS has their eyes on him because Steiner straight up said that is what they are looking for in new drivers, that and talent of course.
But probably money first haha.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
People definitely want Carlos for his $$$.
I'm sure HAAS has their eyes on him because Steiner straight up said that is what they are looking for in new drivers, that and talent of course.
But probably money first haha.
Odds on Perez and Schumacher at Haas next year? Schumacher kinda makes sense, considering the prancing horse ties. Not sure if he's quite ready for the big time, though. We'll see.