GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
info.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The burden of proof will be on him to prove he got the virus from you...this is a far fetched scenario.

I find it amazing that those that claim to be on the liberal side of the political spectrum love banning things, and also love to enforce restrictions. I live in California, ask me how I know.

PS
With crazy fires raging across half the state (I have one near me the smoke from which I have to breathe and smoke from which has blocked out the sun), the governor institutes a ban on internal combustion engines by 2035. Mind you, the fires are a result of poor land management on the part of the state and arson. But hey, let's ban those IC engines, because electricity for Teslas comes from god and not from burning coal.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
lies.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
But hey, let's ban those IC engines, because electricity for Teslas comes from god and not from burning coal.
True, the electrics are worse for the environment because of how they are made but everyone overlooks this.
I saw on CBS the firefighters are starting fires to 'control' the burn. Literally shooting fire and dropping fire from helicopters.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
looney.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
mask.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
masksIMG.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
POINTLESS.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
True, the electrics are worse for the environment because of how they are made but everyone overlooks this.
I saw on CBS the firefighters are literally starting fires to 'control' the burn. Literally shooting fire and dropping fire from helicopters.

Controlled fires to eliminate potential sources of huge fires are a normal practice. The thing is that the ones raging in California right now are a result of not doing those controlled burns. The state and its agencies don't do what they ought to do when they ought to do it, then we end up breathing smoke. Instead of eliminating dead vegetation, they let it expand until it ignites to start an uncontrolled wildfire that destroys thousands of acres and costs people the property and lives.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Controlled fires
I understand controlled burns, they do them all the time here in Georgia. My point is that California will not discern how many acres were started by arsonists or the firefighters themselves. They will cry X number of acres are all burned up and beg for federal money. It's another scam.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Protesters in Seattle fighting for mail in voting because in person is too scary. You can't make this up.
seattle.jpg