GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
True. I suppose we'll have to wait for people to start suing other people for causing infections before it really matters. I mean, its recommended to wear a mask for the greater good - we all know that doesn't work unless you put someone's money on the line.

Sue me, set an example for the rest of the world.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Let me guess, you guys are all for abortion because 'it's a woman's right' when it's literally depriving another human being of life?
So let's all wear masks to save a few old people, while we look the other way at millions of dead babies?
What happened to 'one death is too many?'

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
toomany.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
awake.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
awaken.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Here's the scary thing:
It's possible your both googling the same thing.

Google responds to your internet activity and tries to tailor your results to match what it thinks you're trying to find. This is why it is great at finding exactly what you had in mind when you are shopping or trying to find the name of that song you like but can't remember. But it's scary because if I get most of my online news from large, reputable organization and search something like "do masks prevent COVID-19", I'll get links to health organizations that recommend them and studies showing they work. But if I spend all day looking at Breitbart, The Blaze, One American News, and various other propaganda sites and do the same search, I'll get a list of conspiracies, articles where that doctor that thinks sex with demons causes infertility talks about fake medicine, and Qanon blog entries about how George Soros is plotting to make us all wear masks because it helps him get off in his dungeon where he keeps kidnapped children.

Your assumption is good for an average idiot. It doesn't work for people that dig deep and go beyond the first page of results.

"Breitbart" "propaganda" -- the only propaganda in my news feed for the past four years has been incessant CCN Trump bitching. Mind you -- I don't care for either the left or the right, as they are both on the stupid side of things and regular peopke don't benefit from either.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I love the people citing the changing of the guidelines as proof of the CDC being disreputable.

This is called learning. 🤯

When you discover a patch of road is icy in the morning only a total idiot crashes there the next day. You, wait for it, change your behavior based on newly acquired information.

I love it, too. It's called thinking for yourself.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
ben.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sue me, set an example for the rest of the world.
The burden of proof will be on him to prove he got the virus from you...this is a far fetched scenario.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
climate.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
covid3.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It's called the Deep State, congratulations you've spotted a pattern.

Dude, he'll just say you are wearing a tin foil hat. Idiots think everything happens by itself and by pure chance. Years later there'll be a short article on the last page of some newspaper admitting this was all BS, but who'll remember about it then?.. Let him believe he's a thinker backed up by reputable science that cannot ever be bought. Don't burst his bubble.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
denominators.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
EdxG68zUEAEWQFJ.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer