GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW mk7 Gti
To be clear, I take anything the media or these 'organizations' say with a grain of salt. But when they let a truth slip, you have to seize it.
This is all fun and games until they start mandating a vaccine. Then more people will get sick, some will get cancer, teens will be sterilized.
Think it's not possible? It's already happened.
Have u seen the teens these days? Sterilization would be a blessing lol JK Jk

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Now you're wrong. The ones with fever are the ones that spread. The WHO (WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION) has determined that asymptomatic cases DO NOT SPREAD. They did intensive contact tracing in other countries. This is public information and common knowledge. There's your 'science.'

Your about 3 months behind.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Your about 3 months behind.
*You're*
Aren't you college educated?
Approximately 1.01%. 457 recovered of 506 cases. Our testing site is at the city recreation center, which has been open for a couple months now.
Nice to see somebody bringing real information to the table!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
117595777_10157062939767084_1038633774555418313_o.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
LOLOL

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Approximately 1.01%. 457 recovered of 506 cases. Our testing site is at the city recreation center, which has been open for a couple months now.

That isn't what I asked though.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't answer because that information wasn't listed, and also who really knows. If you had immunity and lose it, does that mean you never really had immunity? 🤷‍♂️

If you have to ask, then maybe you should just listen to experts, because that's a pretty stupid question.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
If you have to ask, then maybe you should just listen to experts, because that's a pretty stupid question.

I was posting data straight from the city website. And here you come along asking questions unrelated to my copy/paste session. They have some other fun charts on there that you might enjoy looking at.

This should be your avatar, signature, coffee mug, forehead tattoo, t-shirt, and epitaph.
doh.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He also likes to insult people by using the word “stupid” often. However I don’t think he’s “stupid” I just think he has bad luck when it comes to thinking.

I try to use small words for you.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Simple question. Why does anyone continue to respond to zrick's posts? It's like feeding the beast. If no one would respond the thread would die. He isn't going to change his mind because of what anyone says. He's getting off on it.