GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
NOVEMBER.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's sad at this point how daft you seem Z. You really think they're talking about cancelling college football over something that isn't real?
Football canceled themselves when they took a knee.
#AllLivesMatter

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The fake news brought me back. Second wave = SECOND WIND!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
prop.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It funny you think Sweden is fine, even as they start to admit they screwed up.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They say their rate 3 times nearby countries, yet they are doing much better than us. Stats are near zero now.
PANDEMIC OVER.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Norway has 10 fold less deaths per capita than Sweden.

We won't know the actual death toll for a year or two in the US due to the bungling of testing and inaccuracies in reporting, but excess death rate indicates we've significantly undercounted deaths.

Sorry, you're still wrong.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We won't know the actual death toll for a year or two in the US due to the bungling of testing and inaccuracies in reporting, but excess death rate indicates we've significantly undercounted deaths.

Sorry, you're still wrong.
*Bungling tests and inaccuracies*
'Excess death rate'
We have evidence that non-COVID deaths were counted, some changed from pre-pandemic times to COVID, and you want to say we're UNDER counting? GIVE ME A BREAK.
All the numbers have been inflated, the cases, the positives, the deaths. No where has anyone reported we are missing COVID deaths.
I might be wrong, but you're not right.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
HEALTHY PEOPLE DON'T SPREAD DISEASE. FACT.
If you're sick, stay home. If you need a test to figure it out, you might be an idiot.
50% false positives. Flip a coin.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
BREAKING: Health officials have now determined the COVID-19 death rate for those under 70 years old is
just 0.04% -- less than the common flu