GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Probably the lowest 2007 MK5 GTI in the country...maybe not.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Last edited:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Post edited...it finally was listed for auction.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Notice it shows up on Vortex site too. They mention it is listed on BAT.

Last edited:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Notice it shows up on Vortex site too. They mention it is listed on BAT.
Yep...auction ended today. Bidding got to $13k and didn't meet the reserve. The owner asked me before he put it up for sale what I valued it...and I recall telling him $13k to $14k. Only because I know the value of the addition of the LSD and I personally know the car is nearly flawless. I also considered the value of the engine and trans w/LSD with just 37k miles on them. I would pay him $10k to $12k for those two alone.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Yep...auction ended today. Bidding got to $13k and didn't meet the reserve. The owner asked me before he put it up for sale what I valued it...and I recall telling him $13k to $14k. Only because I know the value of the addition of the LSD and I personally know the car is nearly flawless. I also considered the value of the engine and trans w/LSD with just 37k miles on them. I would pay him $10k to $12k for those two alone.

I was surprised he didn’t take the 13.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I was surprised he didn’t take the 13.
So, it sold post-auction to one of the early bidders who contacted the seller and said he didn't have access to a computer on the final day of auction. The owner and seller made a deal so the owner would receive $13.5k and it sold for $15.5k.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
It was a very nice car, good to see him get a good price for it.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI