GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need help with essay topic

BossDuB27

Illuminati
This is one of the questions on my midterm and im having a difficult time finding something to write about.

Think about the revolutionary change that occurred at the beginning of the 20th century, giving the rise to the dramatic shift in cultural values that we call Modernism. Keep in mind that a variety of significant technological advances and discoveries in the field of transportation, communication, science, medicine, and industry paved the way for Modernism. From the (4) major schools of visual art that surfaced in the early 20th century: fauvism, futurism, expressionism and cubism, which one is best able to visually express attributes of Modernism. Explain your choice

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
can't fauvism be considered expressionism? not entirely sure what its asking. is it asking what form of art (of the four) is the best example of modernism?

BossDuB27

Illuminati
From what I understand its looking for which style of art out of the 4 best expresses the idea of modernism as we know it. The essay question is very poorly worded and a lot of people had trouble understanding it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This makes my head hurt. Just write about how all those things ultimately produced your GTI.

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
A good essay topic could be how in the future bots still digs up old threads and posts stupid links on forums. I thought we would have developed a decent spam filter by now. :sleep:

Last edited:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Did somebody hit 88mph??...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Why the mk7 forum even up on 2010? The mk6 was just released then, no? Lol

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Why the mk7 forum even up on 2010? The mk6 was just released then, no? Lol

When the forum was updated they merged all the gens together for some sections like "off topic".

(R)Rated

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
It sounds like your topic is a bit too broad. What is the Essay Topic suppose to be on? Have you considered how you are going to write your thesis? What kind of Essay are you writing?